Fucked my ex Long Island boss

Few years ago I worked for a major medical health system. All the leads were either middle aged Asia women, white dudes or older very conservative white women.

there was one, jeri as I’ll call her here, who I who Was cute but pretty mean. She said a few racist things. she was married almost forty years at the time and is in her 60s but always work a skirt and heels with a blouse and jacket. Grandmother of 6, 4 *******. lived In a huge house in Suffolk Long Island.

jeri fired me Over something I didn’t do but I hated the job so I wasn’t too broken up. I was the only black person there.

fast forward a couple of years, Covid restrictions are eased up, I’m looking for a Xbox series s as a birthday present for myself so I head to a mall in Long Island as it’s listed as the only place that has it. I felt comfortable being around people now.
as I’m leaving I hear someone say my name, I turn around and it’s Jeri.

I had honestly forgotten her since it was years but she looked nice she even modernized herself a little. Tight jeans, some crocs, regular purple shirt jean jacket brownish gray hair in a bun.
i noticed without makeup she is pretty.

i struggled to remember her name she reminds and I say oh that’s right you fired me. She apologizes for that. says she was under pressure at the job. she regretted doing it since I was doing a lot that she didn’t recognize.

we chat and she tells me she retired during Covid since it got so stressful, her and her husband got Covid they were anti vax but eventually got the shots but she didn’t feel like working anymore.

I say I’m sorry for her getting sick and tried to end the convo then she asks me did I ever find her attractive, I ask her why is she asking. She mentions she saw me looking at her a few times. I smile and say she had nice legs and I liked her in heels and occasionally would say dream of fucking her for a promotion or something but I knew she wasn’t into black men or black people since the department didn’t have any besides me. I mean it’s Long Island after all.

this offended her. She denied she was was racist. I countered some things i over heard her say about other blacks people who came for interviewa.

she glares me and again says she wasn’t racist. It gets quiet and I say well good seeing you and move to leave. Ready to chalk it up to the weirdest experience ever.

she stops me and asks me to exchange numbers. I ask why, she says she isn’t racist and wants to prove it by fucking. I laugh out loud, she then says she’s been looking for someone else to fuck since her husband is impotent and Covid has killed her sex drive. She admitted to me she fucked a few of the drs at the job on her way out but she’s never had a black man before. So I tell her she wants me to Be her nigg** black dick, my tone is offended but I was playing with her.
she immediately apologizes and starts to walk away. This time I stop her and ask her if she’s serious, she comes closer and says yea.

I tell her to provide it. I give her my number and tell her to go into the ladies room into a stall and take pics with her top Off with her face showing. And wait for further instructions.
she surprisingly does it. This take charge take no bs white woman sends me 4 pics.
her tits are amazing for age. Big areolas.

I text her to meet me outside again and we will go to her car. She has a mini van since she has grand kid she sees often.
I tell her if she’s serious she can drive me me near my place pull over and we can fuck. If it’s good we can make it a regular thing.
she says she has to text her husband there is traffic and she will be home late since I live in deep queens and she lives in deep Long Island total opposite directions.

she texts him and we get to driving. The convo is cool she is a interesting person she tells me about her career and how she never really had positive experiences with black people. So her bias came out. She keeps apologizing for me thinking she’s racist.

we finally reach a spot I know is empty so we pull over. She puts the baby seat in the front and pushes down the back seat and begin….her eyes bulge at my dick. Her husband and the docs she fucked weren’t big or thick like me. She begins blowing me struggling. Her mouth isn’t very wide.
I hate a bad blowjob so I tell her to start with the tip and lick the shaft until she can work her way down.
eventually she’s throating me and I’m skull fucking her. I start talking dirty telling her a granny black dick slut. that seems to turn her on. I mock her limp dicked Husband too and demand she show me her wedding ring, “you took vows now you got a black dick in your mouth“

I didn’t miss the job but it’s never fun being fired. i bust my nut in her throat she struggles but I tell Her she better swallow every drop or I’m getting dressed and leaving. She swallowed.

I tell her to get on all fours, it’s a tight space but she does, then I put my dick in her get haired pussy. No warning no foreplay for her she’s already wet.
I hard fuck her while calling her names, telling her this is pay back for firing me. She is moaning i tell her to call me her black master she does. Her ass cheeks are red from me slapping her ass and the fucking.
I tell her to get on top me of so I can see those tits swinging, I take my phone out she is hesitant. i remind her I have pics of her from the ladies room.

I record her great tits Bouncing as she lowers herself onto me, her face is a mix of joy and good pain.
after a few mins of recording I put my phone down, grab her hips and starting pounding her from the bottom. Now she’s loud. I tell her I’m going to cum but I want to cum on her face.

I feel it so I take her off me and immediately aim for her face Letting go a thick stream Then I tell her to suck the rest out.

I then tell her to rub the cum on her face into her skin like lotion. she does it.
I make a joke it’ll help her wrinkles.

I start getting dressed and we go over her availability my terms are she has to come to queens and pay for a hotel room. She has dress up like a sexy slut when I see her and I want her to have one convo With her hubby as I’m inside her. She doesn’t want to do the call but I assure her I won’t be hard fucking I just want to hear her telling him she loves him while I’m in her pussy or ass. she calls me an asshole but agrees. I was her best fuck. she’s retired but still gets horny and she doesn’t know how to meet people being in the circle shes in.

I finish getting dressed and leave, she’s still naked in her mini van but starts getting dressed as I open the door. Last I saw she was pulling her underwear Up and putting her grand ******* stuff back.

we still fuck. She even buys me stuff. She even fucked me before her birthday party with Her friends and family with my cum in pussy.

My wife's bull (her boss at the time) liked to try and make her cum when she was on the phone with me. He knew me but did not know that I knew he was fucking her. I got off on him loving asserting his dominance over us this way. Was humiliating but soooo hot.

Few years ago I worked for a major medical health system. All the leads were either middle aged Asia women, white dudes or older very conservative white women.

there was one, jeri as I’ll call her here, who I who Was cute but pretty mean. She said a few racist things. she was married almost forty years at the time and is in her 60s but always work a skirt and heels with a blouse and jacket. Grandmother of 6, 4 *******. lived In a huge house in Suffolk Long Island.

jeri fired me Over something I didn’t do but I hated the job so I wasn’t too broken up. I was the only black person there.

fast forward a couple of years, Covid restrictions are eased up, I’m looking for a Xbox series s as a birthday present for myself so I head to a mall in Long Island as it’s listed as the only place that has it. I felt comfortable being around people now.

I had honestly forgotten her since it was years but she looked nice she even modernized herself a little. Tight jeans, some crocs, regular purple shirt jean jacket brownish gray hair in a bun.

i struggled to remember her name she reminds and I say oh that’s right you fired me. She apologizes for that. says she was under pressure at the job. she regretted doing it since I was doing a lot that she didn’t recognize.

we chat and she tells me she retired during Covid since it got so stressful, her and her husband got Covid they were anti vax but eventually got the shots but she didn’t feel like working anymore.

I say I’m sorry for her getting sick and tried to end the convo then she asks me did I ever find her attractive, I ask her why is she asking. She mentions she saw me looking at her a few times. I smile and say she had nice legs and I liked her in heels and occasionally would say dream of fucking her for a promotion or something but I knew she wasn’t into black men or black people since the department didn’t have any besides me. I mean it’s Long Island after all.

this offended her. She denied she was was racist. I countered some things i over heard her say about other blacks people who came for interviewa.

she glares me and again says she wasn’t racist. It gets quiet and I say well good seeing you and move to leave. Ready to chalk it up to the weirdest experience ever.

she stops me and asks me to exchange numbers. I ask why, she says she isn’t racist and wants to prove it by fucking. I laugh out loud, she then says she’s been looking for someone else to fuck since her husband is impotent and Covid has killed her sex drive. She admitted to me she fucked a few of the drs at the job on her way out but she’s never had a black man before. So I tell her she wants me to Be her nigg** black dick, my tone is offended but I was playing with her.
she immediately apologizes and starts to walk away. This time I stop her and ask her if she’s serious, she comes closer and says yea.

I tell her to provide it. I give her my number and tell her to go into the ladies room into a stall and take pics with her top Off with her face showing. And wait for further instructions.
she surprisingly does it. This take charge take no bs white woman sends me 4 pics.

I text her to meet me outside again and we will go to her car. She has a mini van since she has grand kid she sees often.
I tell her if she’s serious she can drive me me near my place pull over and we can fuck. If it’s good we can make it a regular thing.
she says she has to text her husband there is traffic and she will be home late since I live in deep queens and she lives in deep Long Island total opposite directions.

she texts him and we get to driving. The convo is cool she is a interesting person she tells me about her career and how she never really had positive experiences with black people. So her bias came out. She keeps apologizing for me thinking she’s racist.

we finally reach a spot I know is empty so we pull over. She puts the baby seat in the front and pushes down the back seat and begin….her eyes bulge at my dick. Her husband and the docs she fucked weren’t big or thick like me. She begins blowing me struggling. Her mouth isn’t very wide.
I hate a bad blowjob so I tell her to start with the tip and lick the shaft until she can work her way down.
eventually she’s throating me and I’m skull fucking her. I start talking dirty telling her a granny black dick slut. that seems to turn her on. I mock her limp dicked Husband too and demand she show me her wedding ring, “you took vows now you got a black dick in your mouth“

I didn’t miss the job but it’s never fun being fired. i bust my nut in her throat she struggles but I tell Her she better swallow every drop or I’m getting dressed and leaving. She swallowed.

I tell her to get on all fours, it’s a tight space but she does, then I put my dick in her get haired pussy. No warning no foreplay for her she’s already wet.
I hard fuck her while calling her names, telling her this is pay back for firing me. She is moaning i tell her to call me her black master she does. Her ass cheeks are red from me slapping her ass and the fucking.
I tell her to get on top me of so I can see those tits swinging, I take my phone out she is hesitant. i remind her I have pics of her from the ladies room.

I record her great tits Bouncing as she lowers herself onto me, her face is a mix of joy and good pain.
after a few mins of recording I put my phone down, grab her hips and starting pounding her from the bottom. Now she’s loud. I tell her I’m going to cum but I want to cum on her face.

I feel it so I take her off me and immediately aim for her face Letting go a thick stream Then I tell her to suck the rest out.

I then tell her to rub the cum on her face into her skin like lotion. she does it.

I start getting dressed and we go over her availability my terms are she has to come to queens and pay for a hotel room. She has dress up like a sexy slut when I see her and I want her to have one convo With her hubby as I’m inside her. She doesn’t want to do the call but I assure her I won’t be hard fucking I just want to hear her telling him she loves him while I’m in her pussy or ass. she calls me an asshole but agrees. I was her best fuck. she’s retired but still gets horny and she doesn’t know how to meet people being in the circle shes in.

I finish getting dressed and leave, she’s still naked in her mini van but starts getting dressed as I open the door. Last I saw she was pulling her underwear Up and putting her grand ******* stuff back.

we still fuck. She even buys me stuff. She even fucked me before her birthday party with Her friends and family with my cum in pussy.

We really loved the story. Maybe you can come over our house.

******* now I want to see the pics she sent from the bathroom😂

did you ass fuck her?

Back