Fuck my wife hard and long

This idea is a huge turn on, O.K., but this is madness. It must remain a fantazy
A baby is not a toy

This idea is a huge turn on, O.K., but this is madness. It must remain a fantazy
A baby is not a toy
We have fertility issues and it’s not a toy and that baby will be just as loved as if it was our own if we can even be successful we have had years of no luck on both our ends

We have fertility issues and it’s not a toy and that baby will be just as loved as if it was our own if we can even be successful we have had years of no luck on both our ends
It s your life. But as long as you share this idea on the site, I take the liberty to give you my opinion .
I understand your issues, butas exciting as it may look, it seems to me it s a very bad option, with huge problems ahead.
Think twice

100% I respect your opinion and a lot of it is fantasy and just having that sexy title to draw you to the post we would truly wanna get to know someone if that ever was to take place but I see we’re your coming from

It s your life. But as long as you share this idea on the site, I take the liberty to give you my opinion .
I understand your issues, butas exciting as it may look, it seems to me it s a very bad option, with huge problems ahead.
Think twice
Your right thank you

Back