Fuck my tight blonde girlfriend?

Would love her to blow my big black cock while I'm spreading her ass cheeks and spanking her ass then slowly into her f*** her hard and come inside her a******. Hungbbc02 at mail dot com

How bout you sit and.watch as she sucks me off. Gurgling and gagging while I pull her head into me so I can throatfuck her a bit deeper. I roughly pull her hair, and bend her over ass high head buried in the sheets and slowly glide my long black cock into her akready glistening, slippery and wet pussy while my thumb penetrates hee ass hole. I fuck her for awhile making her explode several times on my cock leaving it white and cum drenched. I then take a little of her own cum, smear it on her asshole and slio the head, then the shaft of my cock inside her asshole. She moans and whimpers then relaxes, and pushes back for more, telling me how much she wants me to cum in her asshole. I bust my load in her asshole, then holding my balls, slip into her pussy and shoot the rest into her bbc slut cunt. She screams and gyrates while cumming again in ecstacy as I breed her soft pink, white bbc-owned pussy. Would love for you to send me more of her at hungbbc02 at mail dot com.

Back