From south africa

Anyone from south africa

Hi there gorgeous

i am going to take a guess, and hopefully i am correct - you are a BBC loving white lady?

i am a wannabe cuck, married to a 38yo white afrikaner lady. Sadly, she's a product of a typical conservative/right-wing/racist upbringing, and as such, is unwilling to contemplate doing a black cock - however, i am working on her and hope that someday she will get #blacked

Hi there gorgeous

i am going to take a guess, and hopefully i am correct - you are a BBC loving white lady?

i am a wannabe cuck, married to a 38yo white afrikaner lady. Sadly, she's a product of a typical conservative/right-wing/racist upbringing, and as such, is unwilling to contemplate doing a black cock - however, i am working on her and hope that someday she will get #blacked
Love to be the first one to give it to her

Hi there gorgeous

Is she still unwilling...? Can I help you...?

Back