French wife in ny/nj for 1st BBC

NYNJHotWifeCPL

Couple
Real Person
From
NY, US
Hubby here. I've fantasized about my sexy european wife enjoying BBC for a while. She is a shared hotwife, but has yet to indulge in this experience. However, her curiosity has been piqued. We have been talking about it quite often and she is excited for new friends.

Hoping to meet a super fit, hung, handsome, intelligent, interesting and laid back guy to help make her first experience a memorable one! Must be patient and willing to establish rapport and flirt/compliment/seduce her. She loves to be complimented, flirted with and seduced into giving herself completely. She does not like pushy or arrogant men and it will take more than a big cock to catch her attention.

She is French, 38 years old. 5' 4" 110lbs. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Very sexy and sweet. She is a classy wife and mom with a secret sexy side.

I am straight. Not a cuck. I like to watch and usually join. Our main focus should be to make her feel amazing.

D93CC65D-D36F-4790-8E53-F58C9C7E6F8D.jpeg

Last edited:
Hubby here. I've fantasized about my sexy european wife enjoying BBC for a while. She is a shared hotwife, but has yet to indulge in this experience. However, her curiosity has been piqued. We have been talking about it quite often and she is excited for new friends.

Hoping to meet a super fit, hung, handsome, intelligent, interesting and laid back guy to help make her first experience a memorable one! Must be patient and willing to establish rapport and flirt/compliment/seduce her. She loves to be complimented, flirted with and seduced into giving herself completely. She does not like pushy or arrogant men and it will take more than a big cock to catch her attention.

She is French, 38 years old. 5' 4" 110lbs. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Very sexy and sweet. She is a classy wife and mom with a secret sexy side.

I am straight. Not a cuck. I like to watch and usually join. Our main focus should be to make her feel amazing.

View attachment 3338316
You’re a stag. Not a cuck. Just saying

View attachment 3338316
she looks amazing in that LBD. how long have you been sharing her. do you share her with any of your friends?

View attachment 3338316
She’s lovely.

View attachment 3338316
Hot damn she fine. NJ here

View attachment 3338316
Nj here

View attachment 3338316
nice.

View attachment 3338316
Woww love your wife,still bbc virgin?

View attachment 3338316
hi

View attachment 3338316
Sexy.

Back