French Canadian Couple in Florida for a month

FrenchCanadien

Couple
Gold Member
We are a French Canadian couple. My fiancee is a beautiful 31 years old very athletic body. She wants as many BBC as possible for the time we will be in Hollywood Florida. (Almost all February). Not a lot go Black men in the North and she always talk about having a gangbang.

We are a French Canadian couple. My fiancee is a beautiful 31 years old very athletic body. She wants as many BBC as possible for the time we will be in Hollywood Florida. (Almost all February). Not a lot go Black men in the North and she always talk about having a gangbang.
I wish you were closer to Tampa

There are plenty of black men in Miami and Fort Lauderdall to choose from. I had a group of go to guys from this site that would do meet and greet with couples before I moved to Ga.

Let me know
I miss Miami a lot, but I have moved on. Oh I seen where you were visiting the beach, it's Life Guard Tower # 13 for nudes beach. But if you would like to meet one or two of the guys on this site whom live in Miami and Fort Lauderdall , I could give you they profile for B2W and you may DM them directly

I miss Miami a lot, but I have moved on. Oh I seen where you were visiting the beach, it's Life Guard Tower # 13 for nudes beach. But if you would like to meet one or two of the guys on this site whom live in Miami and Fort Lauderdall , I could give you they profile for B2W and you may DM them directly
She wants many gangbangs the month we are there so yes we are interested

Back