frankfurt

We are a young couple living in Frankfurt with some experience in this lifestyle. We are both professional, open minded, outgoing and yet very discreet in our private life. We both love traveling, meeting new people and gaining new experiences.
WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR
We enjoy the company of a gentleman, who is open to getting to know each other and having a conversation, some drinks outside or at home, and if chemistry is good, taking it to the next level.
Preferably looking for a single male, age is not so much of an issue, attraction is what matters.
We are both straight but open and curious to try new things also with couples. We always play together.

PS we have a profile on a swinger dating site with validations and all. right now me the husband is looking for a BBC or Latino guy to have some fun without her knowing and then we can plan something for her. if interested send a message
the husband

"right now me the husband is looking for a BBC or Latino guy to have some fun without her knowing"

Translation: "I'll post a photo of my wife's tits as bait then we can play hide the salami and later on we'll maybe see about my wife."

😂

Back