Found Pix!

Would you exploit a naughty wive’s nude pix?

• Yes

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 15 75.0%

• Total voters
I have a fantasy that one of the sexy hard, black athletes that always ogle and flirt with me at school (adult age of cource) find my pictures on my laptop, the ones with my face included and he blackmails me into doing very naughty things with him...

I obviously do not want that to happen, but the idea of being ******* into being a little sex slave excites me.20190823_062545.jpg

Last edited:
I have a fantasy that one of the sexy hard, black athletes that always ogle and flirt with me at school (adult age of cource) find my pictures on my laptop, the ones with my face included and he blackmails me into doing very naughty things with him...

I obviously do not want that to happen, but the idea of being ******* into being a little sex slave excites me.View attachment 3292334
id make you take me in all your holes, day after day watch you pretend not to like it making me cum so hard bareback

I obviously do not want that to happen, but the idea of being ******* into being a little sex slave excites me.View attachment 3292334
White women asthetically by capita have the best looking pussy .
I'm not looking to put down other women at all just a observation.
But a close second is Latinas , third Far east Asians (ie. Koreans , Japanese & Taiwanese) have also incredible looking pussies .
But White women pussy look like a piece of fruit or sobert desert.

It just looks so pretty and edible.

Last edited:
Hahahahahhahaa I got to start reading your replies more Lmfaooo you just seem mad all the time Hahahahhahahahahahaha
I’m not mad at all. But these guys in these threads are the reason I don’t share pics in them anymore. They are all pretending to live a fantasy. It’s funny that they HAVE to know that the white men on here are sharing their fantasies and talking dirty with women who haven’t verified. Aka men....

I’m not mad at all. But these guys in these threads are the reason I don’t share pics in them anymore. They are all pretending to live a fantasy. It’s funny that they HAVE to know that the white men on here are sharing their fantasies and talking dirty with women who haven’t verified. Aka men....
I feel ya, do your thing...Just 1 dudes thoughts that’s all. You give me a good laugh

Back