Fort Worth BBC Wanted

jillandlarry

Couple
From
TX, US
Me (the male) is seeking a BBC (8+ and preferably thick) for my FWB. I may just watch or I may join, but no m2m. A cuck scenario may also come into play, but that will be discussed before. I will also want to meet the guy in public to make sure there's a good vibe.

We can only play weekday mornings or early afternoons, so you'll need to be available then too.

We hope to hear from y'all.27302772730278

Me (the male) is seeking a BBC (8+ and preferably thick) for my FWB. I may just watch or I may join, but no m2m. A cuck scenario may also come into play, but that will be discussed before. I will also want to meet the guy in public to make sure there's a good vibe.

We can only play weekday mornings or early afternoons, so you'll need to be available then too.

We hope to hear from y'all.View attachment 2730277View attachment 2730278
I'm over in Garland in interested.

Wouldn't it be better if you didn't use the word I so much? Those pictures could have been for your eyes only and she may not have a clue about any of this. And don't you think it should be we would like to meet in public first. I mean the vibe for her should be most important as she is the one that is going to get fucked.
If you'd like to see screen shots of our messages where she says "post these pictures to the forum" I can. Or where she says "you find the guy and let's do this." I can share that too. Your feedback and advice was not needed or requested.

If you'd like to see screen shots of our messages where she says "post these pictures to the forum" I can. Or where she says "you find the guy and let's do this." I can share that too. Your feedback and advice was not needed or requested.
Yes I would absolutely love to see those screenshots. Please share them with me.

Awesome all of my questions have been answered. Thanks. Perception is everything and with the amount of guys on here pretending to be couples one never knows. In the future however it would be best if you use the word WE instead of I. We shows or at least gives the perception that she all aboard with this. Best of luck in your hunt.

We hope to hear from y'all.View attachment 2730277View attachment 2730278
I an in the DFW

Back