fort lauderdale fun Fella

954dik

Male
Real Person
From
MD, US
Hello all, Just your normal hyper sexual fella here looking for like minded friends. Im 6'4 just got back in the gym. 196 pound . I love couple and single females . Duh lol . Work is fun but playing more fun . LAid back go with he flow type here. Small house parties for private couples who need a fresh new face has always been my sweet spot. Super friendly here to all. Please ask if you have any request. I am in fort lauderdale and can host or travel at will so dont hesitate to reach out to me last minute. I have friends (guys and girls ) to add to our fun just let me know. LOVE greedy girls mmm.

Hello all, Just your normal hyper sexual fella here looking for like minded friends. Im 6'4 just got back in the gym. 196 pound . I love couple and single females . Duh lol . Work is fun but playing more fun . LAid back go with he flow type here. Small house parties for private couples who need a fresh new face has always been my sweet spot. Super friendly here to all. Please ask if you have any request. I am in fort lauderdale and can host or travel at will so dont hesitate to reach out to me last minute. I have friends (guys and girls ) to add to our fun just let me know. LOVE greedy girls mmm.
You've been on here for over 7 years not verified and not a picture....

Well that took you long enough huh lol
I had to update its been ages. But this is the best verification system i have seen and I love the attention they show the members. I am sure I will meet some great folks here.. Starting with you. Appreciate you asking
?

Back