Verified For verification please

Lots of black guys here now, mostly in the bigger cities though. Unfortunately not many in my town and the ones that are here are lame.
wish u will catch some hung black guy here! u deserve the best!
wish i could have such a stunning n wild girl as u, would let u date any black guy u would like to!

Welcome Helen!

You are very good looking. Sorry for your first time. But it is a good thing you are brave and keep on trying. You will be rewarded. i am pretty sure the experiences to come will make up for the one bad one.

Good luck and have lots of fun!

I hope this is enough for verification? I'm H from Norway, currently serving a black dom online but hoping there's some BBC here a little more local :)

View attachment 1210433 View attachment 1210434 View attachment 1210435 View attachment 1210944 View attachment 1210945 View attachment 1210946 View attachment 1210947

Dam @dswhitebitch - I thought this was WonderWoman I was seeing getting verified as a 'Real Person' on BtW here. Very seXXXy ass photos there and wish I would've been able to have met with you when I was out in Oslo for a while. I had a great time out there, saw some real viking ships and I definitely plan on returning someday soon and I would :blackheart: to DOM your gorgeous slut ass the way you deserve to be. :devil: We should keep in touch. :blackgreedy:

screen-shot-2016-08-04-at-12-26-02-am-png.1299984

Screen Shot 2017-08-25 at 2.39.05 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-08-25 at 2.38.46 AM.png
View media item 96400View media item 92301View media item 135View media item 122BlackBull's Real Verification:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...-bigblackbull-please-pull-his-cock-out.35810/

Last edited:

Dam @dswhitebitch - I thought this was WonderWoman I was seeing getting verified as a 'Real Person' on BtW here. Very seXXXy ass photos there and wish I would've been able to have met with you when I was out in Oslo for a while. I had a great time out there, saw some real viking ships and I definitely plan on returning someday soon and I would :blackheart: to DOM your gorgeous slut ass the way you deserve to be. :devil: We should keep in touch. :blackgreedy:

Fuck that is hot! thank you!

Back