For the well endowed or first time wives..

Status
Not open for further replies.
How was your first big cock experience? If your the male, how did the female respond to her first big cock? Did she enjoy it? Was it too big? Ladies what were your thoughts or concerns? Was it what you expected it to feel like?

We had one of our diving buddies that had a monster dick. We knew he had dicked one of the girls in the company. When in the field we asked her how he did. Her response was it was big but he didn't know how to use it. So a big dick does not mean you know how to use it.

My first Big cock was also my first Black cock. He was long and thick - impossibly thick! However, he knew what he was equipped with, and knew how to use it. He took his time, applying steady, firm pressure and gave me adequate opportunities to adjust myself. When I was fully penetrated, he held himself absolutely still while I moved around him, getting used to his size. Only then did he begin to thrust.

He had me twice that night, and in the morning I was sore, but happy. He is probably the most responsible for introducing me to this lifestyle - and that was four years ago!

We had one of our diving buddies that had a monster dick. We knew he had dicked one of the girls in the company. When in the field we asked her how he did. Her response was it was big but he didn't know how to use it. So a big dick does not mean you know how to use it.
I hope she has had better experiences since then.

My first Big cock was also my first Black cock. He was long and thick - impossibly thick! However, he knew what he was equipped with, and knew how to use it. He took his time, applying steady, firm pressure and gave me adequate opportunities to adjust myself. When I was fully penetrated, he held himself absolutely still while I moved around him, getting used to his size. Only then did he begin to thrust.

He had me twice that night, and in the morning I was sore, but happy. He is probably the most responsible for introducing me to this lifestyle - and that was four years ago!

From what I’ve gathered bigger is better if it’s used properly,

I thoroughly enjoy watching a woman loose herself in lust. First time around usually requires a bit of patience a lot of oral foreplay and some extra lube. I have no problem putting her on top so she can find how everything is going to fit together. Once she is over any initial trepidation things can get more vigorous. I know things are going well for her when she isn't saying anything coherant

I will never forget my wife’s first. He was a thick 9 and it took her some getting used to. 6 inches had been her largest up to that point.

Once she adjusted to the size she fucked him 3 times in that session. The next day her inner thighs were bruised from the pounding she got. She loved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back