For Real!

Hello B2W,

We have been lurking around here for many years. We have been part of the swinging community since we started dating. Tried to get her into this lifestyle early on, but she was too addicted to my cock! Have tried and failed with many chastity devices, finally found one that fits. She has really been turned on from my caging, and we’re able to get some long term wear out of it. Regardless, we decided we want to document our journey and figured this would be the place to do it.

Looking for tall black men in the Denver area. Hubby has 8 in so we are looking for a little bit more!
Congrats to you and best of luck on your journey. Let me know if you'd ever like to come on my show and talk about it.

Oh jessi don't do that Colorado Springs is horrible baby lol... Better off moving to centennial in arapahoe County
Well, maybe you can show me around the Denver metro ?
But we already have placed an offer on a house in the Springs! So, too late! lol
But I hear there is at least something of an interracial community in the Denver area... Hope.so!

Well, maybe you can show me around the Denver metro ?
But we already have placed an offer on a house in the Springs! So, too late! lol
But I hear there is at least something of an interracial community in the Denver area... Hope.so!
Yeah you will deal with more flakes so be ready for that and Aurora is better for interracial but i did live in the springs good luck baby ?

Last edited:
Back