Fonally giving up my rights to being free white husband

BurghWannaBe

Male
Gold Member
I've decided to buy a chastity cage for our anniversary and give her the key attached to a QoS necklace. Hoping that will be the final push to get her to cuckold me. The humiliation and loss of control are amazing feelings. As you can see it's well deserved due to my lack of size. I'll update when I put it on and give her the key. 16466947250422367374477536559312.jpg

I've decided to buy a chastity cage for our anniversary and give her the key attached to a QoS necklace. Hoping that will be the final push to get her to cuckold me. The humiliation and loss of control are amazing feelings. As you can see it's well deserved due to my lack of size. I'll update when I put it on and give her the key. View attachment 4883305
Lucky you she is gorgeous and i can recommend some bulls or help convince her if u want to

I've decided to buy a chastity cage for our anniversary and give her the key attached to a QoS necklace. Hoping that will be the final push to get her to cuckold me. The humiliation and loss of control are amazing feelings. As you can see it's well deserved due to my lack of size. I'll update when I put it on and give her the key. View attachment 4883305
Lucky man

Attachments

• 20220911_113504.jpg
    20220911_113504.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 16
Back