Folly Beach SC Fun

We will be in Folly Beach this weekend and over Christmas. We have a house rented on the island and are looking for a black cock threesome. Would love to find a regular to meet up with to play. Wife will suck husbands cock while you fuck and creampie. Only serious apply please. Thanks.View attachment 6706739
hello, we are a age gap couple in middle TN. I'm 62, she's a sexy str8 laced 45yo redhead wife of 20yrs, unaware of my new secret desire 2c her fucked, pleas DM me and open up ur info 2me.

We will be in Folly Beach this weekend and over Christmas. We have a house rented on the island and are looking for a black cock threesome. Would love to find a regular to meet up with to play. Wife will suck husbands cock while you fuck and creampie. Only serious apply please. Thanks.View attachment 6706739
BTW this wife sure looks sexy hot naked on her back. exciting 2c.

Dm me how to get in touch ill be in SC as well later this week and over holidays

Back