Fly to Vegas and film with a Real Bull

brich9901

Male
Gold Member
From
NV, US
Just throwing this out there to see if a hotwife / cuckold couple would be interested in flying to Las Vegas to shoot cuckold / BBC Hotwife content with a REAL BULL.

There would be no direct compensation - as I believe the greatest gift of all should always be free - but hotel and flight would be paid for.

I'm certified and verified on all of the lifestyle websites - and just to make this site happy I will get verified on here this weekend.

Drop a commend in the feed if you are - the only catch is the film will be getting used for a new Cuckold Adult Film Company.

Let me know if you guys have any questions - or if anyone is interested!!

bootyful.JPG

Just throwing this out there to see if a hotwife / cuckold couple would be interested in flying to Las Vegas to shoot cuckold / BBC Hotwife content with a REAL BULL.

There would be no direct compensation - as I believe the greatest gift of all should always be free - but hotel and flight would be paid for.

I'm certified and verified on all of the lifestyle websites - and just to make this site happy I will get verified on here this weekend.

Drop a commend in the feed if you are - the only catch is the film will be getting used for a new Cuckold Adult Film Company.

Let me know if you guys have any questions - or if anyone is interested!!

View attachment 4395095
besides cuckolding what else r u looking to make ?

Back