Florida members say hi and lets meet up possibly

There are a lot of people that are real here.
The problem that we have is people flake out on us.
Or,, They don't like the situation that it is with me and my wife.
I am not a cuck or a Sissy And they want to dominate the situation which isn't gonna happen. Him and I both dominate her, mutual respect.
I have chatted with many black guys but I felt that they didn't fit the bill.
Don't think someone is not real just because they don't choose you.
You just need to be the right one.
We have had two guys from here, One was a 1 hit wonder unfortunately and the other is still going strong after 7-8 months now
Depends on your area as well. Not many active in this area that are on this site

Hi Mark... Louise and Rob here ... We are in the Tampa area and Louise would like to find a longterm Black Bull that will take his time breaking her in... She has never been with a black man yet but it is a long time fantasy of hers.. Louise is 42,,5 foot 4,,135 pounds,,blonde 34 b.. We thought you mind know of some guys that could do the job.. Thanks for your time .. Cheers!!
Hello Rob,
Unfortunately all the guys I know are in Orlando or on the east coast where we are.
If you decide to get a room in Orlando then I can help you.

Orlando Here. I spend a lot of time in Tampa. Willing to travel. Im open to something temporary, but also looking for someone to play with on the regular.

20231015_141028.jpg

Hi Mark... Louise and Rob here ... We are in the Tampa area and Louise would like to find a longterm Black Bull that will take his time breaking her in... She has never been with a black man yet but it is a long time fantasy of hers.. Louise is 42,,5 foot 4,,135 pounds,,blonde 34 b.. We thought you mind know of some guys that could do the job.. Thanks for your time .. Cheers!!

Hi there. Im in Tampa weekly. I can make myself available to be your regular. Please DM and make arrangements.

Back