ATL Green Couple for long term bull

TROPHYCPL1324

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
GA, US
We’re based out of the atl area and are rather new to “the lifestyle” but have been kinky af individually for years. My wife is in insatiable slut that loves making dick hard and inducing massive volumes of cum. We want to share a Spartacus like bbc together long term. This bull will take my virgin mouth and hole, along with everything my wife offers.

Attachments

• IMG_6912.jpeg
    IMG_6912.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 248
  • IMG_6879.jpeg
    IMG_6879.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 262
  • IMG_6475.png
    IMG_6475.png
    10.4 MB · Views: 271
  • IMG_4365.jpeg
    IMG_4365.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 230
Last edited:
We’re based out of the Tampa area and are rather new to “the lifestyle” but have been kinky af individually for years. My wife is in insatiable slut that loves making dick hard and inducing massive volumes of cum. We want to share a Spartacus like bbc together long term. This bull will take my virgin mouth and hole, along with everything my wife offers.

Evolution?

White Boi.jpg Black Boi (1).jpg

Its so funny imagining him in the locker room.. all the black men talking about white women they fucked... and he is just imagining being gangbanged in the shower by all their BBC's.

We’re based out of the Tampa area and are rather new to “the lifestyle” but have been kinky af individually for years. My wife is in insatiable slut that loves making dick hard and inducing massive volumes of cum. We want to share a Spartacus like bbc together long term. This bull will take my virgin mouth and hole, along with everything my wife offers.
Check your pm

Back