Florida boy in Georgia for the night

Hey how's it going?
It’s going… not in here much . The reason we used this site was to explore different aspects of sexuality. If you are a clean healthy mentally sound individual fully functional in the day to day journey then we should get along fine.
We and I say we , my husband is coming around to becoming more open minded about sexual things.
In order for there to be no barriers to any sexual activity everyone should view sexual erotic behavior as something sensual without any prejudice.
We are trying to find that person. The male/ female couple etc should be comfortable and open minded not afraid to try new things. It’s kinda like all these white people that fail to understand they are not white nor are there black people. We are all human beings…, ******* red enjoy wild erotic freaky *******! We should be able to interact with each other and as long as it’s clean fun there should be no issues.
We have never been with anyone other than each other. The male female should be bisexual capable of reading the bodies of each of us!
We would like to build a friendship and see each other fairly regular.
I hope you fit this criteria but it’s doubtful as nobody has yet. I’ve got a flight to catch so I can’t give you the attention you deserve at this time.

Back