Fl Fellas Need some assistance!

MrThick312

Male
Real Person
I have a friend who wants multiple men to use her for a day, nothing is off limit. I will set this up once I know I can make this happen, couples are more than welcome to, maybe a second or third female will give her a little break but she wants a true gangbang! She is down for whatever! Message me if serious. Live in Melbourne but may set the hotel up in Orlando or Cocoa Beach. This is not a set up she is fully aware.

Attachments

• B6A9F4FA-D77A-42CA-BED8-8E93AAD53E87.jpeg
    B6A9F4FA-D77A-42CA-BED8-8E93AAD53E87.jpeg
    371.9 KB · Views: 158
I have a friend who wants multiple men to use her for a day, nothing is off limit. I will set this up once I know I can make this happen, couples are more than welcome to, maybe a second or third female will give her a little break but she wants a true gangbang! She is down for whatever! Message me if serious. Live in Melbourne but may set the hotel up in Orlando or Cocoa Beach. This is not a set up she is fully aware.
DM me

Have you set this up yet? I'm visiting Melbourne on 21-25 for work and would love to help out

Did it ever happen??? If not I'm interested

Back