First

Use Vixen Creations toys or Mr Hankey's Toys they are the best and all silicone
I bought a Mr Hankeys Cody Cachet for my wife, but I was a little overzealous on the size. They’re really nice! I don’t think it will ever go in though. Wow! We have a Doc Johnson Jason Luv that she really likes and seems to be a good size. I was going for more girth, but not that much!

I bought a Mr Hankeys Cody Cachet for my wife, but I was a little overzealous on the size. They’re really nice! I don’t think it will ever go in though. Wow! We have a Doc Johnson Jason Luv that she really likes and seems to be a good size. I was going for more girth, but not that much!
What size Cody did you get? We sized up from Vixskin Lonestar to Cody (medium size).
A 5.75” circumference on the Lonestar and 6.5” circumference on the Cody (at widest point most of it is 6”). That’s good to know about Doc Johnson toys, I would like to try the Anton Harden model, it’s looks amazing! Check our toys out here:

Post in thread 'My wife thinks her BBC dildo is too small.'
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/my-wife-thinks-her-bbc-dildo-is-too-small.227439/post-3941658

What size Cody did you get? We sized up from Vixskin Lonestar to Cody (medium size).
A 5.75” circumference on the Lonestar and 6.5” circumference on the Cody (at widest point most of it is 6”). That’s good to know about Doc Johnson toys, I would like to try the Anton Harden model, it’s looks amazing! Check our toys out here:

Post in thread 'My wife thinks her BBC dildo is too small.'
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/my-wife-thinks-her-bbc-dildo-is-too-small.227439/post-3941658
I looked and it was the Large. Wow and it is LARGE. They actually make an XL too! Wow! That’s all I can say. It’s as big as my forearm. She took one look at it and said honey that’s not fittin.

Y
I looked and it was the Large. Wow and it is LARGE. They actually make an XL too! Wow! That’s all I can say. It’s as big as my forearm. She took one look at it and said honey that’s not fittin.
WOW LARGE! That’s a monster at 7.5” circumference!!! Maybe try the Medium it’s a great size and in the 75% soft option is a good density.

Also Hankey’s Toys have just released a new model called JACK HUNTER, in the ORIGINAL size it’s seems to be a nice insertable length at 8” and a gradual circumference increase from 5.6” - 6.75”. I’ll definitely be buying one of these next, as the wife does say Cody is a bit big with 6” circumference from the tip 🍆

Back