First timers LONDON

Hi all,

This is mine and my partners first time doing this, we have experimented with toys, spoke to some people, but now we are ready.

Recently, we spoke about it, as we do every couple of months, and she’s really leaning towards the idea. She’s quite shy, so we are looking for someone who’s understanding that it’s her first time. Ideally, it would be in London, we would have a hotel booked

Although she is nervous and it is the first time, we have experimented with big toys, and she takes them very well.

we’d be looking for the following

clean
Hung 8+ inches
Girthy
Understanding that it is her first time
Okay with me in the room
Safe
This is my first post so apologies if this isn’t where I would post this, but if you are interested, please get in contact

Last edited:
Hi all,

This is mine and my partners first time doing this, we have experimented with toys, spoke to some people, but now we are ready.

Recently, we spoke about it, as we do every couple of months, and she’s really leaning towards the idea. She’s quite shy, so we are looking for someone who’s understanding that it’s her first time. Ideally, it would be in London, we would have a hotel booked

Although she is nervous and it is the first time, we have experimented with big toys, and she takes them very well.

clean
Hung 8+ inches
Girthy
Okay with me in the room
Safe
This is my first post so apologies if this isn’t where I would post this, but if you are interested, please get in contact
She is hot

Hi all,

clean
Hung 8+ inches
Girthy
Okay with me in the room
Safe
You are like us when we were younger, we were white on white swingers from a young age, one of our biggest regrets, was that we did not discover the joys of BBC until we were older ( 48 Her & 51 Me ) .
She absolutely loved it, I was never into getting involved, but did enjoy watching the action when I was invited, She eventually had a younger coloured guy that She had about a 10 year relationship with, up until Her early 60,s.
He used to arrange all sorts of sexual adventures for Her.
Most of which She enjoyed, however would do what He/They wanted if She knew it turned them on.
Me!!! I loved Her coming Home and telling me about Her latest adventure, the sex with Her was always mind blowing, when She came home.
Now We are both too old for this sort of thing, but have a lot of things to look back on.
A life well and truly lived ,as they say.
So go for it!!!
You are only young once 😜

Hi all,

clean
Hung 8+ inches
Girthy
Okay with me in the room
Safe
London bbc here I fit all the criteria would love to talk with you

If this is London, UK I can recommend some guys.
Also I recommend just going on Fabswingers and having a look at some others you might be interested in.

Hi all,

clean
Hung 8+ inches
Girthy
Okay with me in the room
Safe
Beutiful lady! .... Hope you find someone she realy deserves.

Back