First time without him

Hi ,

wife going to vacation for 3 nights to her ex boyfriend first time without me(let say long journey to him) . Who is also BBC and wife been talking to him long time and yes they have conection some kind. That we both aware of it.
We both talk about this long time fantasy and she is very excited for more being her own without being wife or mum. I am honestly very excited for both of them but I dont know what to accept any of this never been in this position . Also to add that we both had a amazing sex week . we both been in very high and horny all week.
Just like to know if any other cpls done something this and if.... how you and hubby deal and enjoy that moment .
looking for your feedback from bothside hotwife and hubby here .
Thanks

I have made a few overseas trips to reconnect with old boyfriends. My husband has made travel arrangements again for this summer. These trips are absolutely wonderful. They are like honeymoons. We tend to spend most of our time together having sex, but there is time for romantic dinners and walks on the beach. I generally keep my contact with my husband to a minimum during these trips. I feel like I am an unattached girl again, enjoying myself with other partners without the everyday responsibilities of marriage and parenting.

I think that my husband spends a lot of time working and taking care of household duties while I am away. He says that he is just happy knowing that I am enjoying myself. I am sure that he masturbates a lot!

i think that this will be a great experience for both of you. We are so lucky. Relatively few married couples get to enjoy this lifestyle.

Our situation has been like this for most of the time J has been involved outside our marriage. Most of her affairs have been with co-workers who believe I am unaware of their relationship. Some of them actually started behind my back, but she eventually makes me aware of them.

Many of their sexual adventures took place on business trips that were usually 3-7 day trips together, so much like the vacation planned here (years ago I just realized, but this might be a fun thread to "bump" especially post-pandemic now). With her longest relationship, with her Boss/Lover, 11 years that ended due to Covid, they actually planned work trips around "vacation/sex trips", LOL. A lot of weekend business trips became "lets stay the rest of the week and work on recruiting while we are here". They also started doing a month long "business planning trip" to the company Condo in Florida and she would stay there most of the month.

They DID accomplish a lot of good for the business work while on these trips, but they also had a LOT of fun too!! It can be dangerous, a couple of the affairs became serious enough that she considered maybe making them permanent, but honestly that only added to the excitement of the lifestyle for me. Be cautious what you wish for, this is a dangerous game we play. But exciting as hell when it works too!!

Love to hear others stories, good and bad, about how things went for you.

CW

We always do this together. I wouldn't be OK with her doing it without me.
This is our fun not hers.
But like you guys we have great sex befor he visits and for days after.

Back