First time meeting Charles.

First of all, this is the first time I’ve written a story and posted so please go easy! Apologies for any spelling and grammar mistakes.

I’m not going to post snippets, here’s the story, enjoy!

We’ve been together for 15 years, married for 13 and swinging for 11. We’ve met so many couples and singles, we couldn’t even count.

We had been browsing various swinging websites for a few month, looking for someone regular who we could both trust. One day at work, I was browsing through the website when I had noticed messages between my wife and a black guy, called Charles. I read through the messages and there was nothing sinister, just some mild flirting.

Later that night after settling down to watch some TV, I mentioned to Louise that I’d read some of the messages between her and Charles. She told me that she first found his profile a couple of weeks before while she browsed local guys. She has always had a thing for tall, athletic, black guys and Charles certainly fit that description. The pictures on his profile were intimidating, big biceps, a six pack and 6 foot 3 in height. She was obviously keen on at least meeting him socially first.

The following day, I text her and asked if she fancied messaging Charles and arranging something. She replied saying that she’d already messaged him about an hour before.

Later that day, she’d text me and told me that we would be going to visit Charles, at his place for a social. I read some of the messages and again, nothing out of the ordinary.

Three days had passed since Louise had told me we were meeting Charles and we hadn’t had sex since then. She loves to have a guy feel how tight she is and unfortunately, that means no sex with me.

When I returned home, she was in the bath. I popped my head in and exchanged pleasantries about our day. It was then I noticed that her razor was on the side of the bath, she had freshly shaven her pussy.

About an hour later, we were both ready. She came downstairs wearing a little black dress, heels and a pair of stockings. I complimented on how sexy she looked, but she knew it.

We set off to his house, which was about half an hours drive away. We were both clearly nervous but in a good way. We pulled up across the road and messaged Charles, he hadn’t been online for a few hours and I was secretly hoping that he wouldn’t read the message. While we waited, I asked Louise what underwear she was wearing. She said that I’ll be able to see later.

Ping! Charles read and replied to our message. Come to the door guys, it’s open!

We got out the car, Louise pulling her dress down as we walked to his door.

We walked through and was greeted by Charles, an absolute unit that looked just like his pictures.

He ushered us to his living room and we sat on the sofa, he brought us both a ******* and he sat on the single chair.

As we all started to relax and have a laugh, I could see him trying to look up my wife’s dress, she was almost facing him and he was constantly adjusting his legs to hide his arousal.

After half hour or so, Charles went to the bathroom. I asked Louise if she was ok and she responded by telling me how sexy Charles looked. I asked if she wanted to play and she said she’ll decide in the next half hour. Not long after that, Charles returned and sat himself down in the same seat. He was leaning the other way and had a better look up the dress of my wife. I couldn’t be certain but as we were all talking, it looked as though Louise was slightly opening her legs for our host. Every time I looked, she slowly closed them so I ignored it.

Louise started to through her handbag, looking for something but it was obvious she couldn’t find it. She sighed and told me that she’d left her lipstick in the car, she got up and said she won’t be long. I jumped up and offered to go and grab it, I wasn’t happy with where I left the car and needed to park closer to the house anyway. I quickly parked the car grabbed her lipstick and headed back to the front door. As I approached the door, I could hear a familiar sound, it was the sound of my wife having an orgasm. She wasn’t even subtle, I entered and closed the door behind me.

I walked to the living room expecting to see her and Charles having some foreplay but they were nowhere to be seen. I turned around and walked upstairs, It felt like I’d walked past 15 doors to finally get to the master bedroom. I pushed the door open and in front of me was Charles, his big back was facing me, trousers around his ankles with his hands on my wife’s hips. He was pulling her close fucking her from behind and she was just accepting it, their skin was slapping and her screams of pleasure rang out with every thrust. I know when she’s really turned on because she squirts, I could see and hear as her juices ran down his legs and dripped off his big balls. As I moved for a closer look, I noticed she still had her dress and heels on, it was almost as if she had just bent over for him. I couldn’t see any knickers, she’s obviously not worn any and now I know why he was leaning for a better look.

I started to undo my trousers and walk around to the front of my wife, she’s always loved a good spit roasting!

My wife then looked up at me and asked what I was doing. A little taken back, I simply replied with “Joining in”.

“No, you’re not. Go and sit in the living room and we’ll shout you when we’re ready” She said.

I don’t know why but I buttoned up my trousers and went and sat down.

It seemed like an eternity, they were fucking for what seemed like hours. I kept sneaking up to gather some video footage but it was hard because I didn’t want them to see me. All the time, my hard on was bursting through my trousers with precum soaking me through.

After about 45 minutes and many orgasms from my wife she shouted out the room “Come and watch me cum on this cock”. I walked to the room but I couldn’t see much because the curtains were drawn. I could see her underneath his big body, legs open, arms around him with her breathing getting deeper and faster.

“Oh Fuck, Charles. I’m going to cum again”.

That’s when I heard the familiar noises of ******* ring throughout the room. She lay there while he kept using her as his little slut. At this point she must have come round from her orgasm because she ordered me back to the living room.

I went and sat on the sofa, desperate to take my cock out and masturbate. I didn’t, I couldn’t - she’d know.

Another 10 minutes went by and I heard muffled voices and giggling. I was hoping it was all over and we could go home. I snook upstairs and put my ear as close to the bedroom as I could and made out some of the conversation.

“I think I’m ready to cum now, he must be bored downstairs”. Charles said.

“Ok, where are you going to cum?” My wife asked.

“In this sweet married pussy” he replied.

With that, the thrusts started to get faster and deeper with heavy breathing from both of them. My wife started on another orgasm and Charles began to cum. With an almighty roar he came inside my wife. Thankfully, we’ve always played safe.

I quickly went and sat downstairs and after about 10 minutes they both came down and kissed. Louise then said we’re going home.

I shook Charles by the hand, and we made an exit to the car. When we left the village, I asked what the hell had happened. She explained that when I went to get her lipstick, he stood up, grabbed her hand and took her to the bedroom, he bent her over the bed and literally plunged his cock deep into her pussy. She said she couldn’t resist and even came on him before I made it back upstairs. She could tell I was a little pissed off but my hard on said something different.

When we got home she told me to go and lie down and that she’d be up in a few minutes. I was so desperate to cum and she knew it. She walked into the room, stood on the bed and positioned herself right above my face. I could see right up her skirt and her pussy looked sore and wet. She lowered herself down onto my face and said “Charles didn’t use a condom”.

I was shocked but I started to lick her pussy, she tasted so good and I could taste both their juices. She started to Rick back and forth on my face and it wasn’t long before she orgasmed and squirted onto my face. She grabbed my cock and started to wank me off. I knew it wouldn’t take me long and I was hoping she’d let me cum inside my wife’s pussy. She got off my face and lowered her pussy onto my dropping cock, it felt amazing! He’d obviously used her well because I could hardly feel her.

That’s when she started to ride me and as I started to orgasm she jumped off and said “Charles owns this pussy and you’re not allowed to cum inside until he says”

A grabbed my cock and wanked furiously until I finished orgasming.

She got up and left me to clean myself up.

Back