first time couple seattle wa looking for 4 bbc bulls for tonight FEB 26 2020

me and my girl who have been role playing in fantasizing about the cuckold life which have seen its changes from anyone could be a bull to you know Chasity cages the wife will let you out to come to you know masculine cocks to what it really should be is now and it is now

I'm starting to see the cuckold lifestyle no longer a fetish but a lifestyle become what it is always meant to be with the world should be where black men are the only ones who are bulls cuz they're only ones who have cocks and all women deserve big black cocks and only big black cocks and if you are not a black male with a big black cock then you were left no choice but to be a sissy faggot for big black cock

with the exception of black men every single other quote unquote male should be feminized and cucked to serve big black cock that means castration balls cut off that means to see clearly pierced and caged permanently locked never allowed to orgasm even without balls and shrunken until it is as small as the average woman's clitoris or smaller taking hormone therapy estrogen for the rest of their life black man are the only real men the only man and there are two types of women they are women and Sissy women sissies were never men they were always just posing fronting pretending to be men but they are actually women genetically they've always been never and always will be women they are feminine only black men in nature are masculine then they must get they must get facial feminization surgery laser hair removel entire body they must get breast implants because if sissies are going to lack a vagina then they might as well have big boobs and our ass can be taken care of very easily by squatting cuz we all know black men like curves they must be stripped of 100% of their masculinity and at all times they walk talk act look dress and believe they are a woman they will be taught fashion how to do their makeup

if you have successfully met the Target and end goal for a sissy cock and his cuckolders it no man woman or sissy should be able to tell the difference between a natural born woman and a feminized Sissy they should look identical and the only way you will be able to tell the difference between oh s*** that's the cuckolders and that's the cuckold the only way you'll be able to tell is when you take off your panties and there is not a vagina black men or men not f***** sissies are f***** and black men deserve no less to be worshiped and have their big Blackhawks thanked and worshiped by the most feminine women and feminine sissies possible sissies are not men so therefore they are women so they must serve black men and their big black cocks yes the end game is to not be able to tell the difference between the cuckolders and the cuckold but during the transition process before the feminization is complete during the process from poser man fake man pretend man and their true inherent nature as a sissy f**** b**** for big black cock black men will be needed to teach these up and coming sissies have to suck and deepthroat big black cock and how'd you get take huge big black cock and how to swallow loads huge loads of black c** and how to get f***** like a little b**** that they are so women and sissies should worship big black cock during these sessions between the black owned Queen of spades cuckold couple black men are the ultimate alpha the dominant the cuckholders nor he says he cut should tell their Black Masters no they're black Masters do not ask for permission they take what they want they can have any hole they want they want to double penetrate they can do it they wanted to deepthroat they can do it if they want to Facebook they can do it they want to come they can come anywhere they want. and this is what needs to happen worldwide we should come into the future near where no matter what country or where you're at in the world the only man you see will be black men and all other races of women once again you should not be able to tell the difference between the cuckolders and the cuckold the sissies should look identical to the women that is no less than the black man deserves for actually being a real man true alpha this is me and my girlfriend's philosophy and what we have agreed upon with others

we are looking for four big black cocks to to dominate in manhandle me and my girlfriend to double penetrate and face f*** her mouth and ass or mouth and p**** at the same time I am a big black cock sissy f**** currently in the beginning stages of transforming from a false man a fake man to my true natural calling as a sissy my lady will be caged my sissy p**** will be plugged and I will be completely feminized as close to it as I can during this transition while not being complete so if there is any black Masters out there that want to have some fun tonight and completely dominate to big black cock loving Queen of spades please reply with a number we only want the biggest of the biggest from my understanding all black man are damn near hung and if that's the truth we only want 10 in or longer and no less than five to seven inches of girth if it was possible to have all four of you to be 12 in long and 7 in of girth that would be the most preferred we are new to this we do not know how big BBC's usually come but the bigger the better and please make sure you come with a full load of make sure your balls come with a full load of come

Back