First time big cock (+7”) hurts?

7in length was fine for me. Hit my cervix a couple of times that hurt but the problem was it was too thin.
My advice, get a thick dildo and work with it a while. It will hurt at first but your vagina will get used to being stretched. When you get your first thick one - the length will not matter because it will be so thick it pushes your cervix aside and the orgasm will be so intense (I literally blacked out (pun intended) the first time the orgasm was so strong. That grip on a thick cock amplifies the orgasm.

7in length was fine for me. Hit my cervix a couple of times that hurt but the problem was it was too thin.
My advice, get a thick dildo and work with it a while. It will hurt at first but your vagina will get used to being stretched. When you get your first thick one - the length will not matter because it will be so thick it pushes your cervix aside and the orgasm will be so intense (I literally blacked out (pun intended) the first time the orgasm was so strong. That grip on a thick cock amplifies the orgasm.
Good idea to start practice with big dildo. Definitely will try!

I'm super excited to try as big of a cock as possible but Im honestly scared my pussy wont be able to take it because it's tiny and only used to a bf's little pencil dick.
I am small size too and first time I saw the huge BBC I was so scared. How it will fit? But it was so much pleasure and enjoy after I did it so now I like to do big dick as often as I can

Does husband’s small cock still satisfy you even you experienced huge cocks?
You can always tell when the husbands are on here asking questions.

It is a vagina. Vaginas are muscles. If you stretch before a gym workout - you just possibly get a better workout but minimize the chance of injury. Same with a huge cock versus a smaller one. The benefit of having an orgasm on a huge cock is your vaginal muscles are already stretched and the contraction during the orgasm are much more intense because the body is trying to milk all that sperm up to the uterus. So yes, you can still have a great orgasm with an average cock size but most of the time it will not be as intense as a large one.

You can always tell when the husbands are on here asking questions.

It is a vagina. Vaginas are muscles. If you stretch before a gym workout - you just possibly get a better workout but minimize the chance of injury. Same with a huge cock versus a smaller one. The benefit of having an orgasm on a huge cock is your vaginal muscles are already stretched and the contraction during the orgasm are much more intense because the body is trying to milk all that sperm up to the uterus. So yes, you can still have a great orgasm with an average cock size but most of the time it will not be as intense as a large one.
Can 5.6" BBC be that big?

Can 5.6" BBC be that big?
Contrary to what most males believe ... length is only so important. Personally I can't fit more than about 7in - maybe 8in in me but I have never, ever had one that was too thick. As in never. (I have purchased a couple of dildos I couldn't handle but there is no man on Earth that size either.)

Back