First steps. Sleeves and dirty talk. What do you think.

If your story is true and you won't mess it up, there will be a high probability she will open up more and eventually, perhaps, go for the real deal. ;)
But be careful what you wish for. It might as well become true. o_O
If and only if you are 100% sure about it, including those times you're not thinking with your balls alone, take it further step by step. Good luck!

I just started using sleeves with my young wife last week. Damn, she loves it!! I did not see that coming. I’ve admitted my fantasy to her, and she does not mind it at all but insists that it stays a fantasy between the two of us. She has admitted to have had bigger dicks before and loving it. Something she never said before until I convinced her I was okay with it. Then today we fucked and as we did I told her a story of her having a muscular black guy at a Caribbean hotel room fuck her with a big cock while I kiss her and hold her. She came so hard as I fucked and told her about his big dick sliding in and out of her. We changed positions at some point and I asked her if she wanted to hear more of the same story and she eagerly replied ‘YES’. She came so much from that story. I can’t help wondering if this is just the beginning and maybe eventually she’ll want to cuck me. What do you guys think? My wife is black and I keep the cuckold BBC thing out of it, BUT she likes to fantasize about ‘black men with big dicks sliding in and out of he pussy while I hold her’, I definitely learned that today. So far we can only talk of these things when she’s horny. Is this in the cards? Will she eventually want the real thing?
Great story. Very exciting. It could be in the cards considering how excited she got. Keep it coming slow and try to get her to lead and ask for it.

How big are you? How big was the sleeve? How big were her previous lovers?

My wife’s interest in a BBC was told to me 2 years ago and we’ve yet to meet up. Wether it’s having no time because of our schedules or her just not in the mood, I haven’t pushed the issue and I won’t ever push it. Can not rush things just relax and let things happen if they happen.

Back