First black lover

rock

Couple
Gold Member
My wife Phyliss was 23 years old. She is 5’3” 110lbs 35B cup with long sensitive nipples. She has long brown that she can wear several different ways. My favorite was when she wore it shoulder length. It made her neck look longer. At the time we had a 2 year old ******* Lori. My Dad worked 7 days and then was off 6. My parents would take our ******* to the lake with very often.

Phyliss was born in Mississippi and lived there until she was 15, when her family moved to Odessa Texas. She never been around any black people. She said her Aunts in Mississippi always told her to stay from black men. They said all they wanted with white women was to have sex. When we were married she was 20 years old and had never spoke to a black person. It just so happened that my best friend was blac.
When she met Sammie she was very reserved and didn’t say much. After he left she told me what her Aunts had told her and that Sammie was the first black person she had ever spoken to. That night in bed she was pretty hot and told me that she was very curious about black men.

That gave me my opening to tell her that she would love sex with a black man. She couldn’t believe I said that to her. I told her she would love fucking Sammie. She didn’t want to hear about it but I could tell she was interested. Not long after that I got her pregnant and we had a *******. Shortly after our ******* was born we moved from Odessa to Big Spring.

I took a job at a auto dealership running the service department. I had 6 mechanics and 3 detail guys working for me. Two of the detail guys were black and one was Hispani. One of the black guys was named Charlie Turner, he was 19 at the time. Every time Phyliss would come to the dealership to see me Charlie would tell me how hot she was. He told me that several times over the next year. One day I saw her drive by the shop door and go to the back where Charlie worked. I was helping a customer so it was probably 20 minutes before I got to go see what she wanted. When I got there Charlie was leaning in the window. When he saw me he backed up told her he would see her. He gave me a look as he passed me. When I got to the car I saw what Charlie was looking at. Phyliss had on a low cut blouse and no bra. You could see her tits perfectly, I mean completely. She had on a short skirt that was pulled up so you could see her white panties. I didn’t say anything about how she was dressed and just leaned in and kissed her. She had come to tell me my parents had picked up Lori for the 6 days my Dad was off. I told her that was great.

This was on Friday so I figured we would have a lot of sex on the weekend. I picked up some chicken for supper and we had a hell a night in bed. I left to go to work at 6:30am and left Phyliss naked in bed. When I got to the shop Charlie didn’t show up. About 9:00 one of the office girls came back to tell me Charlie called in sick. I figured he had got ******* last night and was hungover. Saturday was normally slow but that day was busy as hell. We normally closed at 12:30pm but between being busy and Charlie not being there it was 2:00pm before we could close. I was pissed at Charlie but I was just glad to head home. We lived off the interstate and I had to go past our house to cross over to the service road to go back to our house.
Before I got to the turnoff I saw Charlie’s truck on the opposite service headed toward Big Spring.

When I got home I heard the shower going when I got in the front door. I went to the bathroom where the shower was going and found Phyliss was just fixing to get the shower. I stopped her and turned her around. She had fresh cum matted in her brown pubic hair, on her stomach and on her tits. She had a look of terror in her eyes. I said what is this Pointing at her body? Tears replaced her look of terror. I said well who did this? Even though I knew s had been with. She looked away and said Charlie was here. I said did you fuck him? Still looking down she said yes at first and then she said no I didn’t. I said well which was it, yes or no? She said I wouldn’t let him but we were naked in bed and he rubbed his big black cock all over my pussy. He even put the head in my pussy lips and rubbed all around. I asked her why he didn’t fuck her? She said I told him he couldn’t unless he wore a condom or promised to pull out. He said there was no way he was g to wear a condom and he damn sure wasn’t pulling out.

She said he put the head of his cock against her pussy and jacked off until he cummed all over her. Before I could say anything she said he could have fucked me if he had just pushed his dick in me. I asked her how this happened and she said she heard someone knocking on the front door. She said she had just got out of the shower and grabbed a long tee shirt and went to the door. She said when she opened it Charlie was standing there. She said he pushed the door open and took her in his arms and said is this for me.? Phyliss said she asked why he wasn’t at work? Charlie said cause I couldn’t fuck you at work. She said he led her down the hall to our bedroom. She said when they got to our bed he pulled her tee shirt over her head, so that she was totally nude. She said she tried to cover up but Charlie wouldn’t let her. Instead he pulled her to him and put his mouth on her left nipple. Then he moved to the right nipple . She said her pussy was on fire as he kept sucking first and then the other. She said he rubbed her pussy with one hand her ass with the other.

Phyliss said she had a big orgasm from what Charlie was doing to her. After her orgasm was over Charlie pushed her down to her knees with him sitting on the side of the bed. He told her to get his dick out and do what you have been wanting to do. Charlie said I knew what you wanted when you came to the shop and showed me your titties and your panty covered pussy. Phyliss said I was just teasing you. Charlie said I am not going to tease you. He said I am going to fuck you and you are going to love it. He said I might even knock you up if you are a good whore. Phyliss said by then she had Charlie’s pants down and was staring at the biggest dick she had ever seen. She said he didn’t have to say anything , she said she took the big black head in her mouth and tongued all around it. She said she gave Charlie the best blow job she had ever done. She said he was huge, she said at least as big as her forearm. She said put his hands on her head and pulled her on his cock. She said she was gagging but Charlie didn’t stop, she said he kept pulling and pushing his cock until he got it in her throat. Then she said he proceeded to fuck her face until he cummed down her throat. That was the first time anyone had cummed in her mouth because she never let me. She said she had cummed with him and when he pulled his dick out of her mouth he rubbed it all around her face. He said that was some good head and for her to clean his cock with her tongue so he could get hard again so he could fuck her pussy just like her mouth.

Last edited:
That was when Charlie took charge and instead of fucking her he cummed all over her
pussy, stomach and tits. She told me Charlie was there for 3 hours or so. She said are you mad. I said hell yes wouldn’t you be if you found me in this situation? Phyliss started crying and she said she couldn’t help herself. She said she was horny from our night before. She said Charlie was all over her and before she knew what was happening she had his cock in her mouth. She said if she hadn’t came to her senses and stopped him he would have fucked her and probably got her pregnant. I said get your ass in the be, I am going to fuck you since Charlie didn’t get to. She was not happy and said she needed to clean up. I told her no fucking way. I am going to add my cum to Charlie’s and I did. When I finished I got up and left her in bed. I could hear her crying before I got in the shower.

She wanted to clean up after I finished but I no that we had to talk firs. She was already crying and I told her to quit crying because she wanted it as much as Charlie did.
I said you came to the shop and let Charlie see your tits and your pussy. So don’t tell me you didn’t know what you were doing. She said but I was just teasing him. I said he didn’t see it that way. I said I told you he said he wanted to fuck you the first time he saw you. Do you remember that? She said yes I do but I thought you were just messing with me I didn’t know you were serious. I said do you remember what I told you? Phyliss looked at me and said yes I do but I didn’t think that meant me. I said it goes for all white women. She said I know that now. I had told her that put in the right situation nearly all white women would spread their legs for a black man.

At that point I let her go clean up. She stayed in the shower for a long time. When she came out she asked if I was going to divorce her? I said hell no I am going to see what happens next time he shows up. She said there wasn’t going to be a next time. I laughed at her and said you just remember that when Charlie has his black cock in deep in your pussy. We spent a very restless night and not much was said that night.
The next day wasn’t much better and she spent all day trying to tell me how sorry she was that she had fucked up. I finally told her I wasn’t mad at her at all and that I would discuss it with Charlie.

Monday Charlie avoided me until I was able to corner him by himself. I just stood there and looked at him. Finally he said well are you going to whip my ass or fire me or what.I said no not this time but next time you call in you better be in the hospital. His eyes got big and he said what does that mean? I said I couldn’t believe she didn’t let you fuck her. Charlie said what does that mean? I said well my parents are going to have our ******* until Thursday. Charlie said what does that mean? I said if I was you I would take a couple of days off.

Phyliss said Charlie showed up about 1:00pm. She said she had on a tee shirt with no bra and shorts. She said when she opened the door and Charlie was standing there that she opened the door to let him in. She said she step back and let him in. Phyliss said they just looked at each other not saying anything. She said she just reached down and pulled her shirt over her head. She said Charlie made a noise but didn’t move. Phyliss said next she undid her shorts and let them fall to the floor. She said she dropped to her knees but Charlie said not this time. Charlie said I came to fuck you. My wife said she stood up and took Charlie’s hand to lead him to the bedroom. She said when they got there she climbed in bed and spread her legs. She said Charlie took off his shirt and pants and stroked his cock a couple of times before pulling his foreskin back to uncover the purple head. Phyliss said it looked like a big plum with a slit in it. She said he was already hard as rubbed his precum around the head. Phyliss said he slid in bed and got between he legs and started rubbing his cock all around her pussy just like last time. Except this time he pushed the head in. She said it took her breath away. She said she was gasping for air he stretched her so far.

She asked him if he was going to knock her up? Charlie said that’s up to mom Nature but I am going to give her the opportunity. She said at that point she would have fucked him if I had been standing there watching. Phyliss told Charlie to be easy at first but then to fuck her like the slut she was. Charlie said I am going to fuck you all afternoon and I will fill your pussy full of my baby making sperm. She said Charlie told her that he would ruin her pussy for me. He said all you will want will be black cock when I am thru fucking you. She said he pushed his cock about halfway in and again it took her breath away. Phyliss said Charlie was working about 6 inches in and out as he kept going deeper. Finally she said she felt his big black balls hit her ass. He said how does that feel? She told him it was the best feeling she had ever had. Phyliss said at that point she didn’t care if she got pregnant. She just wanted Charlie to fuck her forever. She said she didn’t know how many orgasms she had before Charlie asked her if she wanted him to pull out? She said she screamed fuck no, fill my pussy full. She said for him to put a baby in her belly. She didn’t know how right she was.

Last edited:
When I got home at 5:30 Phyliss was still in be. She was on her stomach with 2 pillows under her hips, holding her ass up. Her legs were spread wide and cum was running down on the bed. Her ass was red where Charlie had spanked her. She didn’t even know I was in the room. Her pussy was spread wide open and you could almost see inside her. Charlie had done a job on her. Just standing there looking at her I couldn’t see anyway she wasn’t pregnant. I left her laying there and went to the kitchen to fix her something to eat because I knew she would be hungry when she woke up.

I called Charlie just to see what went on. He said she was ready to fuck when he got there. Charlie said he had fucked a lot of white women but Phyliss had the best pussy he had ever had. He said she begged him to fill her pussy full of his cum. He said he cummed in her 4 times. He laughed and said I think I ruined her pussy for you. Charlie said she took his 10 inches like a champ. Again he laughed and said she has pussy that was made for black cock. I heard her moving around so I told Charlie that he needed to come earlier tomorrow. He said you may see me when you go to work. I got off the phone after I told Charlie not to mention me at all.

Phyliss came into the kitchen absolutely naked. She had cum running down her thighs. She had cum in her hair and had it on her face and her tits. Of course I had to act upset so I said I thought there wasn’t going to be a next time with Charlie? She said I couldn’t help myself. He showed up and I stripped right in front of him and led him to our bed. She said you just don’t know how it felt to be wanted by Charlie. She said men are different in the way they think about someone wanting you. She said a woman looks at like she may not ever be desired again. She said plus my hormones are raging because I am ovulating. I said that pretty much assures that you are probably going to be pregnant. She said you are right but I didn’t think about that. All I thought about was putting out the fire in my pussy.

I told her to come to me and I hugged her and told her I loved her and I understood. I told her as long as she enjoyed it, I would support her. She leaned up and kissed me. I could taste the cum on her lips. I told her to go clean up while I fixed her something to eat. There was no way I could be mad especially since I sent Charlie to fuck her. t next thing I wanted was to watch Charlie fuck her in person.

When I left for work Tuesday morning I left the front door unlocked so when Charlie got there a little after 8:00 Phyliss was still in bed. Phyliss always sleeps in the nude so Charlie slipped out of his clothes and slipped in bed. Phyliss said she felt him cuddle up against and she thought it was me until he slid his hard black cock between her legs. She said she moved away from Charlie and grasped his cock, then she pushed back against him while she lined it up with her hungry pussy. She said by the time Charlie got completely in her pussy she had her first orgasm. Phyliss said cupped her left breast and slam fucked her until she felt him swell inside her and then he blasted her uterus with several ropes of his hot cum. Phyliss said they laid like that for several minutes until Charlie pulled his black cock out and told her to clean it up. She said when he was satisfied he told her let’s go to the bathroom.

Phyliss said she had no idea what Charlie wanted but found out pretty quick. He said we are going to shave your pussy. Phyliss was surprised when Charlie told her all his women had bald pussies. They spent the next half hour shaving her until her pussy was as slick as the day she was born. When Charlie was satisfied, he slapped her on the ass and told she needed to cook him some breakfast. She said what about me ? He said I will feed you straight from the black pipe. Phyliss fixed Charlie bacon, eggs, hash browns and toast. While Charlie was eating he had her under the table sucking his black cock. When Charlie finished eating he got Phyliss by the hair and fucked her face until she felt his balls smack her chin. She thought she was going to black out when Charlie pulled back with just his dick head in her mouth. She felt the head swell and then he shot rope after rope of of his cum in her mouth. Phyliss said she swallowed almost all of it and what she missed went on her tits. She said Charlie asked her how her breakfast was? He said mine was good.

She said they took a shower together after breakfast and Charlie did everything but fuck her. She said she begged him for his cock but he told her she hadn’t earned it yet.
Charlie followed her back to our bedroom and opened the closet where her clothes were. He asked her if she had any sexy clothes? Phyliss said she thought so and he wanted to see them. He made her put on her sexy dresses. Then her tops and short skirts, he said do you have anything more revealing? I had bought her some really slutty clothes that she would only wear at home for me. Phyliss didn’t know what to say but she finally said yeah I have some John bought but I have never worn them outside the house. Charlie said you are now. He said let me see what you have. The first thing she got out was a red dress that had the back cut out almost to her ass. The front was a vee to her belly button. Her nipples nearly poked thru and if she bent over you could see her nipples. Now the dress didn’t even go to mid thigh. Charlie said do you have shoes to go with that? She said yes she had some 4 inch red heels. Charlie said good that is what you are going to wear tonight. Phyliss said John will be home by 5:30 .
Charlie said we will leave him a note. He said now we have to find something for you to wear today. They went through some more stuff before Charlie decided on a blue micro mini skirt and a tight white blouse.

It was after 11:00 so Charlie wanted to go to town to eat and he wanted Phyliss to wear the blus skirt and white blouse with some blue heels. He said I will leave John a note and you put the red dress and the shoes in a bag to take with us. He said you want need any panties or bra. Phyliss said I can’t go without panties. Charlie stopped her and said no panties or bra. Charlie wrote John a note but he wouldn’t let Phyliss read it.

Charlie carried Phyliss to the restaurant row on the north Side of Big Spring for lunch. He told she had earned it but Phyliss was afraid someone we or she knew would see her. Charlie said it didn’t make a fuck that they were going anyway. Phyliss said the blouse Charlie had picked out for her to wear was tight and kinda see thru. She said since Charlie wouldn’t let her wear a bra her nipples were on display. She also said that her skirt was so short that anyone that followed her up the steps to the restaurant could see her bare ass. Phyliss said that everyone looked at her with Charlie and she said she could read their minds. She said they were thinking what was she doing with a black man. Phyliss said she wanted to scream that he was the best fuck she had ever had. Instead she kept her mouth shut while Charlie led her to their table. She said they were there for a hour and she got a lot of looks.

When they left Charlie carried her to his apartment which was in what was called the projects. Phyliss said Charlie drove around the parking lot stopping to talk to anyone he saw. She said he was showing her off. She said that the people, men or women called her a whitey and a whore and lots of other names. The guys told Charlie that they wanted some of that white pussy when he was done. They went to Charlie’s apartment and his brother was there. Charlie told him this the white bitch he was fucking. She said they spent the next 4 hours fucking her. She said Charlie’s brother Robert was a better fuck than Charlie. She said that she finally said she had had enough and she needed to go to the bathroom and clean up. When she was finished she said she was able to sleep a hour or two before Charlie woke her up. He said she needed to cook supper before they went out.

Phyliss had no idea where they were going. She said she found some spaghetti and pasta sauce, so she made garlic toast to go with it and that was their supper. After they had ate Charlie had put on the red dress and the red high heels. Then he told her they were going to a black club in Midland. Not knowing anything about black clubs she didn’t know what to expect but she knew she would probably get fucked again.

Phyliss told Charlie that she was worried about her not being at home when I got off work. Charlie said I told him I would bring you home in the morning so quit worrying. Phyliss asked what if I don’t want to go to the black club? Charlie said you are welcome to leave anytime you want to. He said just remember all those guys that got a look at you earlier when I was showing you off. Phyliss said she decided she was better off staying with Charlie. So she went and got dressed in the red dress Charlie had picked out. When she came back to the living room and Charlie saw her, he said damn girl you look good enough to eat. He said you are going to be the hit of the club tonight. Phyliss said she went to the bathroom to put on her makeup and when she looked in the mirror she said all she saw was a white cheating whore. Charlie was ready to go when she got back in the living room. He had put on some dress pants and a nice shirt. She said he had put on some cologne that smelled fantastic. Phyliss said she was ready to fuck right then.

she said Charlie talked all the way to Midland about how good she looked and she would have everyone’s attention. Charlie made her pull her dress up until he could see her shaved pussy. He said the brothers are going to get to see that tonight. When they got to Midland, Charlie turned South for a few blocks and pulled into the parking lot of a place called the Cobra Club. Phyliss said the parking lot was pretty full. She said she had never seen a place like that before. Charlie made her spread her legs as she got out of the car. He said you will spread them legs tonight.

When they got to the door, the bouncer greeted them and he called Charlie by name. The bouncer asked Charlie if I was going to dance tonight? Charlie said sure she is.
Phyliss said that was the first she had heard about dancing. When they got inside she said she saw stage with a pretty white girl dancing naked to some Little Richard song. She said she looked at Charlie and he just shook his head yes. Phyliss said Charlie steered her to a table up close to the stage. Charlie told her to watch what the girlbs did so she would know what to do. Phyliss said she told Charlie she wasn’t doing that. He said it’s a long walk back to Big Spring. He said look around, I am sure you can swap some pussy for a ride back. Phyliss said she shuddered just thinking about it. She told Charlie that he could do anything he wanted if he didn’t make her dance.Charlie said you are going to dance and I will st do anything I want to. She knew he was right,but she still didn’t like it. It wasn’t long before a nearly nude waitress showed up with two drinks. It wasn’t long until a large black man showed up and sat down at our table. He looked me over from top to bottom. Then he asked Charlie if I had good pussy. Charlie told me to pull my dress up and let him see. The big man whistled and said damn it looks good enough to eat. Then he put his hand on my upper thigh and slid his hand to rub my pussy. He dipped a big finger, it felt as big as John’s dick in ,my pussy. He pulled it out and stuck it in his mouth and then he said, Charles she has sweet pussy and she is wet enough to fuck right now. He looked at me then and said, young lady what s your name? I said Phyliss and he said my name is Frank but everyone calls me Cisco. He said I run this place for better or worse. He motioned one of the waitresses over. When she got there, he told her to sign pretty Phyliss here up for the dance contest. The waitress headed toward the bar and I watched her nearly bare ass work thru the patrons. Then I realized what he said so I asked what dance contest? Cisco sad the amateur dance/strip contest in a couple of hours. He said you can win $500 and I get stretch the winners pussy with my black Cobra. He laughed heartily as he stood up and said I hope you are the winner because I would love to spread your legs and fill your pussy full.

Last edited:
Tell Phyllis she's one of many white women that loves to fuck Black men in West Texas. Most are discreet about it. 😉
She wanted to be discreet but Charlie wouldn’t let her. However after Charlie we moved and she was very discreet then until she moved in with one of her black lovers for 29 months

After Cisco left the table Phyliss took a big swallow of her rum and Coke. Charlie said no, no I want you sober when you get up on that stage to dance. Phyliss said she asked Charlie if he was kidding and he said no. He said you are going to get up there on that stage and show all these brothers what is under that dress. He said they will all be wanting some of your pussy but I am going to be the one you leave with. Charlie said you better watch those girls that are dancing now. They are professionals and do it for money to live on. He said if you want to win you want have nothing on but your red heels when you finish. Phyliss said she did turn and watch the dancers and they were good but some of them were worn from the life that they were living. Phyliss thought that all of them were pretty brave for taking their clothes off in front of a club full of black men. Charlie had her move over next to him so she could see the stage better plus had her spread her legs so he could rub her bare pussy. When there was a girl dancing the lights were on bright and when no one was dancing the lights went low. That’s when the men that had women with them would get busy. Charlie
kept her legs spread so anyone could walk by and see Charlie rubbing her pussy. By the time they called for the women that were going to be in the amateur dance contest Phyliss had already cummed on Charlie’s hand. She was ready to fuck. Phyliss asked Charlie if he was sure he wanted her to dance? He said yes and I better see that dress hit the floor. Phyliss wasn’t sure she could do it but she was going to try, just to please Charlie.

Phyliss said that once she got back where the women that were going to be in the dance contest wer, the regular dancers were helping the women get ready. She said they were doing makeup and fixing the women’s hair. If they didn’t have on a sexy dress the dancers would find them one that was appropriate for what was going to happen. Phyliss said that there were eight women including here that were going to dance. She said one was maybe 19, two were her age and the other three were at least 30. Phyliss said she looked as good as most of the women but there was one that really stood out from everyone. She said the women was 30 she guessed and she was by far the best built, best looking but she didn’t want to be there. The woman said her husband wanted her to be in the dance contest. The way she talked she had never been with a black man nor did she want to be. Phyliss said when everyone got ready, they moved the the back of the stage where all the women went on stage a one time. She said they paraded around on stage and she could see Charlie and Cisco sitting together at their table. Phyliss said that they led all the women off stage and gave each one a number. The number was when it was when it was your turn to dance.

Phyliss was number 7 and the lady that was the best looking was last. She said if seemed like hours before it was her turn. She said they could not see on the stage so they had no idea how the girls did except by noise the audience made. When the women left the stage they went down the other side so the women waiting couldn’t if they had removed all their clothes or not. Phyliss said that since Charlie hadn’t let her wear a bra or panties she knew if she did what Charlie had told her about seeing her red dress on the stage floor she would be totally nude. When it finally became her time, she said she was so scared she could hardly walk. Phyliss said that once she was onstage and in the lights instead of being scared she was excited. She said she didn’t know how long she was was going to be onstage so she got out of her red dress pretty quickly. She said the men went crazy. By then she said she was turned on and didn’t care how many black men saw her naked. She said the men were hollering and yelling and throwing money on the stage. Phyliss said she was pretty proud of herself as she left the stage.

She had no idea how she did compared to the other women but she was sure she had pleased Charlie. Phyliss said she didn’t hear much noise for the last woman. All of the women were huddled around the woman that was in charge, until she picked the three women to go back on stage. It was Phyliss, one of the other women her age and one of the older women. All the women had put their clothes back on before they went back onstage. The lady in charge told the rest of the women that they were welcome to go out and mingle with the crowd and they could probably make a little money. Meantime we were hustled back onstage to prade around so the men could pick the winner. Phyliss said she really wanted to win bad. So she said as soon as she got back onstage the red dress hit the floor again. Charlie was going to be proud of her.

I didn’t mean to leave y’all hanging. Had little medical problem. I will finish this week I promise

Phyliss said she only had one thing on her mind and that was showing off for Charlie. She told me that when they had the women come up to see who won that she definitely got the most applause. She said the announcer had her circle the stage 4 or 5 time before he let her leave. She said one of the dancers met her at the steps leading off the sage. The woman told her that Phyliss needed to go out and make her any around the tables and for her to tell the guys that she appreciated them appladding for her. Phyliss said she was scared to death but she went out to where the guys were sitting with nothing but her red shoes on. She said she spent thirty or forty minutes walking around the tables while the professional dancers came out and did their dances. She said about the only place that wasn’t touched was the bottom of her feet. She said she was fingered, her ass was slapped until it was red, her nipples were pulled and twisted until she thought they would fall off. Finally one of the girls baiting tables came and got her and led her to Cisco’s office.Phyliss was able to retrieve her dress before she got to Cisco’s but she didn’t put it on. when she got there Charlie was there also. Phyliss said Cisco said damn you were right Charlie, here’s the 100. They had bet on whether Phyliss would put her dress back on.

Cisco said th makes it easier for me. He called Phyliss over to sit on his lap. She looked at Charlie and he shook his head yes. Cisco was sitting on a couch in the office and Charlie was sitting in a chair across from the couch. Phyliss said she sat down in Cisco’s lap and he reached down between her legs to rub her pussy. She said she automatically spread her legs to give him better access. Cisco told her it was time for her to earn her $500. She asked what he meant and Charlie answered for him. Charlie said he intends to get $500 worth of pussy. Phyliss said he could keep the money. Charlie said he is going to fuck you either way so you might as well take the money. Phyliss said that Charlie knew she was not on birth control pills. She said she felt Cisco’s cock jump when she said that. Phyliss said Cisco said you mean there is a chance I might knock you up? Phyliss said she almost whispered yes. She said Cisco said damn I thought all you white girls were on birth control. Phyliss shook her head and said that she couldn’t take them. Cisco said this is my lucky day. He told he was going to fill her pussy full of his black baby making cm.

Last edited:
Well Cisco did fuck Phyliss and she loved it. She said it was the best sex she ever had. She said she could feel his big cock in her belly and he did fill her pussy full of his potent sperm. Phyliss said that after Cisco fucked her that her pussy would never be the same. She said her and Charlie stayed in Cisco’s office until nearly daylight. When Charlie carried her back to our house , I had already left for work. I was wondering where she was until Charlie came dragging his ass in about an hour late.

I immediately went to ask where Phyliss was. Charlie said he figured she was ******* in bed at our house. He said she got well fucked last night. Charlie wouldn’t give me too much info on what happened except that he took her to the Cobra Club in Midland. Other than that he said ask her. Then he said “oh yeah” thanks for the advice and the days off.

I worked until noon and then I decided that I had to go se Phyliss for myself. I let myself in the front door and immediately saw a pile of money on our bar. I made my way to the bedroom where I was shocked at what Phyliss looked like. She was laying on her back with her legs sprea. Her pussy was red and dilated. There was a pool of cum under her and it was still running out. Her nipples were still hard and looked like they had been bitten and chewed on. She had love bits on her breasts and neck. she had bite marks on the insides of her thighs and someone had written black cock only above her shaved pussy. I remembered Charlie saying she got well fucked last night and now I could see the results

Phyliss didn’t get up until 5:00 or so and when she came into the kitchen where I was she had her head down. She didn’t make eye contact and was very subdued. She told me she was sorry but that she got caught up in what was going on with Charlie. I asked her if she loved Charlie and she emphatically said no. She said the sex was out of this world but she loved me. I asked her where the money came from and again she looked away. Phyliss said that Charlie had taken her to a black club in Midland and she won a dance contest. I said you won’t dance with me but you did with Charlie? She said no I danced and took my clothes off. I said that is called being a stripper. Phyliss said yeah I guess so. Phyliss started to tear up and she said I guess you hate me? I asked why she thought that? She said well I stripped in front of probably 100 black guys and fucked the club manager and Charlie. Phyliss said I had to fuck the club manager to get the $500 that I won. I raised up her head so she looked me in the yes and said that makes you a whore as well as a slut. Phyliss broke out in a full crying mode then. I took her in my arms to calm her down and told that I let this happen. Phyliss said what do you mean? I said after the first time Charlie came out here and you got naked for himI knew he was going to fuck you. I even gave him time off work and told him you were at home alone. Phyliss said why? I said I wan’t you to be able to turn loose and be yourself. She said myself? I said yes, you let your inner slut take over because you love sex. I knew Charlie’s big cock would win you over when you saw it and I was right.

Phyliss said you were right but it wasn’t the best thing to do. I asked why? She said it was a bad time of the month and I am probably pregnant. That caught me off guard. I said well everyone will know you are fucking black guys when it gets here. All of the black guys will hit on you and all the white people will turn their noses up at you. Phyliss said my family will disown me. I said did you think about that when Charlie was filling your pussy full of his cum. She shook her head yes but she said I couldn’t help it. She said I had to have it. I asked how many times did he cum in you? Phyliss said 6 or 7 times and the club manager Cisco cummed in me twice. I said well I don’t guess we will have sex until we know if you are pregnant. That way we will know if the Daddy is black.

Phyliss non si è alzata fino alle 5:00 circa e quando è entrata in cucina dove ero io aveva la testa bassa. Non ha stabilito il contatto visivo ed era molto sommessa. Mi ha detto che le dispiaceva ma che era rimasta coinvolta in quello che stava succedendo con Charlie. Le ho chiesto se amava Charlie e lei ha detto enfaticamente di no. Ha detto che il sesso era fuori dal mondo ma mi amava. Le ho chiesto da dove venissero i soldi e di nuovo lei ha distolto lo sguardo. Phyliss ha detto che Charlie l'aveva portata in un club nero nel Midland e ha vinto una gara di ballo. Ho detto che non ballerai con me ma l'hai fatto con Charlie? Ha detto di no, ho ballato e mi sono tolto i vestiti. Ho detto che si chiama essere una spogliarellista. Phyliss ha detto di sì, immagino di sì. Phyliss ha iniziato a piangere e ha detto Immagino che mi odi? Ho chiesto perché lo pensava? Ha detto bene che mi sono spogliato di fronte a probabilmente 100 ragazzi neri e mi sono scopato il manager del club e Charlie. Phyliss ha detto che dovevo scoparmi il direttore del club per avere i 500 dollari che avevo vinto. Le ho alzato la testa così mi ha guardato nel sì e ha detto che ti rende una puttana oltre che una troia. Allora Phyliss scoppiò in una modalità di pianto completo. L'ho presa tra le braccia per calmarla e le ho detto che avrei lasciato che accadesse. Phyliss ha detto cosa vuoi dire? Ho detto che dopo la prima volta che Charlie è venuto qui e ti sei spogliato per lui, sapevo che ti avrebbe scopato. Gli ho anche concesso una pausa dal lavoro e gli ho detto che eri a casa da solo. Phyliss ha detto perché? Ho detto che non voglio che tu sia in grado di liberarti ed essere te stesso. Ha detto me stesso? Ho detto di sì, lasci che la tua troia interiore prenda il sopravvento perché ami il sesso.

Phyliss ha detto che avevi ragione, ma non era la cosa migliore da fare. Ho chiesto perché? Ha detto che era un brutto periodo del mese e che probabilmente sono incinta. Questo mi ha colto alla sprovvista. Ho detto beh, tutti sapranno che sei fottuto ragazzo di colore quando arriverà qui. Tutti i neri ci proveranno e tutti i bianchi storceranno il naso con te. Phyliss ha detto che la mia famiglia mi rinnegherà. Ho detto che ci hai pensato quando Charlie ti stava riempiendo la figa del suo sperma. Ha scosso la testa sì, ma ha detto che non potevo farci niente. Ha detto che dovevo averlo. Ho chiesto quante volte ti è venuto dentro? Phyliss ha detto 6 o 7 volte e il manager del club Cisco mi è venuto dentro due volte. Ho detto bene, non immagino che faremo sesso finché non sapremo se sei incinta. In questo modo sapremo se il papà è nero.
patetic

Back