First BBC to BBC only

My wife fucked her first bbc last night and I can’t even feel her pussy anymore, advice on her becoming bbc only and having a regular sexual relationship with him. She let him cum in her so there’s a possibility she could get pregnant so should she continue it? She wants to get pregnant, she said she doesn’t mind if it’s his. Advice?
Do not bting a baby into.this world youbare commiting to.28nyears of your life th bull will.disappearband you will.have the responsibility to take care of this baby and have to explain whst happened to.this baby

My wife fucked her first bbc last night and I can’t even feel her pussy anymore, advice on her becoming bbc only and having a regular sexual relationship with him. She let him cum in her so there’s a possibility she could get pregnant so should she continue it? She wants to get pregnant, she said she doesn’t mind if it’s his. Advice?
Make sure you have him over often and especially when she is ovulating and make sure you watch him cum in her so you can see the moment of insemination. Lock up your little dicklet to keep it away from her bull can seed her. That’s the way it needs to be and I think you both know it.

Do not bting a baby into.this world youbare commiting to.28nyears of your life th bull will.disappearband you will.have the responsibility to take care of this baby and have to explain whst happened to.this baby
Let’s say the bull does leave even though there is no way to know that. What makes you think it’s going to be hard to raise the beautiful baby and explain anything? Isn’t your comment racist? A white couple can’t raise a black baby? It’s done all the time through natural insemination and adoption. I know a couple that went to China to adopt 2 little girls that her biological parents didn’t want because of one baby policy and they all want boys over there. The two girls are doing great with parents that love them. The important thing here is the alpha black bull passes on his seed. The couple will love the baby and give him a great life.

You just lost your respect as a husband and your wife will never be the same always look at you like a less man Once you go black never go back lol sorry to say it will only get worse.so take care of the BBCs baby very sick man

Yes sir no more respect from your wife now once you go black never go back take care of that BBCs baby that's was your choice and white women with a black baby in Georgia lol your wife will be the BBC cunt slut wife talk of the town lol good job 👍

Either evolve with her or evolve away from her. Don't judge her for something you desired that she has become more than your desires ever were though they came from you first. Remember the quote be careful what you ask for 😉

Back