First bbc socal

Tikimilf22

Couple
Real Person
30’s couple looking for her first bbc. Looking for someone respectful and non pushy. Must be open to pictures and video. Located near Disneyland. We will be looking for this month/next Note: my wife hasn’t been into the muscular guys hitting us up, she wants a little more meat. Sorry if that is you. Please send some information about yourself when reaching out. We can’t host and as of right now she’s only willing to travel so far.

Attachments

• IMG_1601.jpeg
    IMG_1601.jpeg
    751.3 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_1600.jpeg
    IMG_1600.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 182
  • IMG_1599.jpeg
    IMG_1599.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 182
30’s couple looking for her first bbc. Looking for someone respectful and non pushy. Must be open to pictures and video. Located near Disneyland. We will be looking for this month/next Note: my wife hasn’t been into the muscular guys hitting us up, she wants a little more meat. Sorry if that is you. Please send some information about yourself when reaching out. We can’t host and as of right now she’s only willing to travel so far.
Visiting SD RN and leaving tomorrow morning I'll hyu

She's incredible

Absolutely Stunning

Back