First BBC for my pretty young gf (help appreciated)

Hey 2gether,
we are happy to be here.

First of all a lot of users will say, get verified. Sure, we understand. But maybe you understand the same that my gf is a shy girl and me little bit too.

We will proof our authenticity by providing email or phone number, if the right guy stands out in the convo here.

My super hot young gf (lord, well done, she really is), is now ready to get her first BBC.
We are not sure how to start, how it will take place and how many inches her small tight pussy can take 🤷🏻‍♂️

She said with my 6.2 inches cock, it is good enough for her and she cannot imagine to take 8 or 9. She is afraid it will hurt? We read that a pussy even a tight one can open to a such big cock and push her orgasmically to a special unbelievable level. Is that true? Any experience please? What will she feel?

We are very thankful for spending your time with a detailed reply.

Best
Sam and Sophie

Hey 2gether,
we are happy to be here.

First of all a lot of users will say, get verified. Sure, we understand. But maybe you understand the same that my gf is a shy girl and me little bit too.

We will proof our authenticity by providing email or phone number, if the right guy stands out in the convo here.

My super hot young gf (lord, well done, she really is), is now ready to get her first BBC.
We are not sure how to start, how it will take place and how many inches her small tight pussy can take 🤷🏻‍♂️

She said with my 6.2 inches cock, it is good enough for her and she cannot imagine to take 8 or 9. She is afraid it will hurt? We read that a pussy even a tight one can open to a such big cock and push her orgasmically to a special unbelievable level. Is that true? Any experience please? What will she feel?

Best
Sam and Sophie
Take your time to find the right bull/lover .. he will take his time with her, and

„broken in“ what does that mean pls?
and how to prepare please?
we heard also, that the experience could be so overwhelming for her, that she wont feel anymore with my size?

Good luck in Germany, consider being verified members for best results! It’s free.
thank you we will go for a trip to vegas, miami or somewhere to get this experience.
we will think about. is being a gold member not like a verification, coz you need to habe a real payment method.

thank you we will go for a trip to vegas, miami or somewhere to get this experience.
we will think about. is being a gold member not like a verification, coz you need to habe a real payment method.
Gold is not the same as verification and doesn't grant you access to verified forms or profile management options.

All you need to verify is a piece of paper, pen/marker and the ability to write three things and have your lady hold it up to her body. No need for nudity or to show anything she doesn't want to. Literally took me 3 minutes.

Hey 2gether,
we are happy to be here.

Best
Sam and Sophie

Sam (and I guess 'Sophie') 🙄

All this time you spent doing all this typing and explaining... You could have helped 'Sophie' do her verification photos and been done!
I have a feeling SOPHIE is the smart one in your relationship 🤭🤭🤭

This is a very active and close knit community of men and women having fun in the lifestyle... But None of the Real People here will take you serious.

You're just another weirdo seeking attention and looking at black dick.

Hey 2gether,
we are happy to be here.

Best
Sam and Sophie
Face pics are not required for verification. I can tell you that with all of the male profiles here claiming to have a significant other but really don't, you will be hard pressed to find anyone who believes you. Highly recommend that you take time to verify as real and request that your status be changed from "male" to "couple" at that time.

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/read-me-1st-how-to-become-verified-as-a-real-person.50490/

https://www.blacktowhite.net/link-forums/forum-rules.47/

What a load of rubbish I'm not verified and have serviced many woman over the years and yes several of them have been verified but not exclusively nor should they be ,,Yes verified members let you down as well we are all different and that is what makes this site works not every one wants to be in a click there is nothing exclusive about sex and we are all different and we all get verified eventually when we meet up or are you saying the sex is better if your verified live and let live discretion and being discreet is all about not everybody knowing only the people we choose to inform not verified members

What a load of rubbish I'm not verified and have serviced many woman over the years and yes several of them have been verified but not exclusively nor should they be ,,Yes verified members let you down as well we are all different and that is what makes this site works not every one wants to be in a click there is nothing exclusive about sex and we are all different and we all get verified eventually when we meet up or are you saying the sex is better if your verified live and let live discretion and being discreet is all about not everybody knowing only the people we choose to inform not verified members
It's an extra layer of proving you're not on some bullshit. Nobody has to do anything but it takes 3 min to verify and you don't need to show your face, identifying tattoos, or even be naked - if you're for real I just don't see why you wouldn't.

Man I read this ******* in Idris Elba's voice

Hey 2gether,
we are happy to be here.

Best
Sam and Sophie

Attachments

• image-2020-10-28-19-01-32~2.jpg
    image-2020-10-28-19-01-32~2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 10
Back