First BBC experience

We were able to have a BBC over for the first time. He was 10" and she was nervous. After a few drinks and conversation she excused herself to change into something more comfortable. She came out in lingerie and sat on his lap. It was such an incredible experience seeing the wife make faces and moans/sounds I had never heard her make with me. After taking the time to slowly open her up she took all 10 inches! She screamed "oh my god!" So many times I lost count.

I think she's addicted!

Congratulations! Its a great way for you both to have some fun and make new friends along the way.

I mean choose to not believe? Okay. We're still pleasantly happy with our experience and grateful for this site. If disbelieving someone's experience makes you feel better, go for it.

Don't worry about it. Some of the bulls on here have had bad experiences with fake accounts with men posing as a couple. Congrats on your awesome experience. We're 2 years in and my wife has fucked 9 men. It's a fun lifestyle. Enjoy.

We were able to have a BBC over for the first time. He was 10" and she was nervous. After a few drinks and conversation she excused herself to change into something more comfortable. She came out in lingerie and sat on his lap. It was such an incredible experience seeing the wife make faces and moans/sounds I had never heard her make with me. After taking the time to slowly open her up she took all 10 inches! She screamed "oh my god!" So many times I lost count.

I think she's addicted!
I I was at home and mom is going to work and her boyfriend was still there he was the older black man and I went by the bathroom and saw he was in the shower he made me so wet please watch him wash his body all then he saying me and yes he was a good nine is the one I was very young

Definitely not fake. Hungstud86 was the BBC to pleasure her. He was there and btw he's highly recommended
appreciate that. i had to make another page because there was a woman who was furious & insecure....that i wouldnt continue to fuck her so she decided to slander me so i made a new account.

Back