First BBC experience

Atxbruh

Couple
From
TX, US
We were able to have a BBC over for the first time. He was 10" and she was nervous. After a few drinks and conversation she excused herself to change into something more comfortable. She came out in lingerie and sat on his lap. It was such an incredible experience seeing the wife make faces and moans/sounds I had never heard her make with me. After taking the time to slowly open her up she took all 10 inches! She screamed "oh my god!" So many times I lost count.

I think she's addicted!

We were able to have a BBC over for the first time. He was 10" and she was nervous. After a few drinks and conversation she excused herself to change into something more comfortable. She came out in lingerie and sat on his lap. It was such an incredible experience seeing the wife make faces and moans/sounds I had never heard her make with me. After taking the time to slowly open her up she took all 10 inches! She screamed "oh my god!" So many times I lost count.

I think she's addicted!
You are both very lucky.

Awesome I’m happy for you, I have convinced my wife to try it, we are just looking for the right partner now. Thanks for the advice by the way.

I think she's addicted!
Enjoy!!! Ages?

Reactions: rva

I think she's addicted!

Back