Finished lurking

I’ve been lurking this forum for probly six months or so and been interested in being a cuck for a year more. So hopefully this is the first step to achieving those goals.
Sharing your "special lady" with others can get pretty intense. Not being married makes it even more intense. Remember that once you engrain that privilege into her that she can date & fuck who she wishes simply opens her up to the guys hoping to score & establish true mates. If all you're wanting to see is her having sex with other men, maybe attending some adult clubs or taking her out to the night life might be a better option. Until you've slipped that ring on her finger she's still hunting for that special guy as well, and once she's found someone that focuses just on her, you may quickly end up looking for a new mate. Hopefully the two of you have established good communications since you've been together, right? Can you discuss anything with her and her not get upset?

What specifically intrigues you regarding being a "cuck" in your relationship with her? Cuckolding means she's fucking other people she finds interests in while you remain monogamous to her only. If she finds the right guy(s), the sex with her is not going to remain as regular, if at all, eventually.

David, it helps when posters with these kind of questions have a profile established so redundancy questions are avoided. It establishes what's already occurred in your relationship.
• have the two of you specifically discussed her having sex with other men? If so, what did she say, how did she react?​
• has she had any sexual relationships with other men since hooking up with you?​
• any 3-somes or partner swaps​
• has she brought up any signs of interest about other men?​
• if interracial, has she mentioned interest in black males specific?​

Once the two of you are ready, its wise to establish some parameters before it begins ... like
• safe/protected sex or bareback​
• her dating & overnight trips as the more she's alone with guys the more likely she's going to find a bonding relationship. How do you avoid this IF you desire to keep her as your own lady?​

So start with establishing what you want the readers here to know about the two of you and where you are in communicating this desire to her.

Sharing your "special lady" with others can get pretty intense. Not being married makes it even more intense. Remember that once you engrain that privilege into her that she can date & fuck who she wishes simply opens her up to the guys hoping to score & establish true mates. If all you're wanting to see is her having sex with other men, maybe attending some adult clubs or taking her out to the night life might be a better option. Until you've slipped that ring on her finger she's still hunting for that special guy as well, and once she's found someone that focuses just on her, you may quickly end up looking for a new mate. Hopefully the two of you have established good communications since you've been together, right? Can you discuss anything with her and her not get upset?

What specifically intrigues you regarding being a "cuck" in your relationship with her? Cuckolding means she's fucking other people she finds interests in while you remain monogamous to her only. If she finds the right guy(s), the sex with her is not going to remain as regular, if at all, eventually.

David, it helps when posters with these kind of questions have a profile established so redundancy questions are avoided. It establishes what's already occurred in your relationship.
• have the two of you specifically discussed her having sex with other men? If so, what did she say, how did she react?​
• has she had any sexual relationships with other men since hooking up with you?​
• any 3-somes or partner swaps​
• has she brought up any signs of interest about other men?​
• if interracial, has she mentioned interest in black males specific?​

Once the two of you are ready, its wise to establish some parameters before it begins ... like
• safe/protected sex or bareback​
• her dating & overnight trips as the more she's alone with guys the more likely she's going to find a bonding relationship. How do you avoid this IF you desire to keep her as your own lady?​

So start with establishing what you want the readers here to know about the two of you and where you are in communicating this desire to her.

Thanks for the well thought out reply you really have me thinking about this lifestyle and the effects it could have on my relationship. To answer some of your questions,

We have not discussed her having sex with other men in any form.

She has not had any hookups that I know of since we started dating 9 years ago.

No threesomes or partner swaps, she had a threesome in a prior relationship and did not like another girl being involved.

No apparent interest in other men.

I think she has had sex with a couple of black guys but I’m not sure.

Im unsure how to bring this up I think she would be understanding it just hard for me to admit this to her.

Im unsure how to bring this up I think she would be understanding it just hard for me to admit this to her.
Awesome, you've said a lot already that helps with suggestions. Dated 9 years ... wow ... and has she ever mentioned an interest in marriage at all?
So, I'm thinking your desire to be cuckolded by her is to regenerate your sex drive for her, maybe?
Most men do go through a number of emotional feelings when they see their woman taking cock or sucking cock of another man. I think its better you know what her deeper sexual desires really ARE before heading off in one specific direction.
Women don't often share their deepest sexual desires to their spouses, many times because men just don't think to ask, or their relationship isn't quite at the "share all" stage.
It took me 5 years just to get my wife to masturbate to orgasm in front of me ... I love watching her have orgasms. She goes through all the stages ... flushed skin, hard nipples, rapid pulse & heart beat, lots of fluid dripping out of her, etc etc. Sometimes I'd prefer watching her masturbate to fucking her because I can see everything that's happening to her.
So I'd start with getting into sharing sexual fantasies ... I mean, after 9 years the intensity isn't probably what it was initially, and that's the desire.
I've always found 3 or 4 "well built" margaritas will encourage most ladies to drop their shields and start talking. See what she's hiding from you. The two of you could do it together and if you go first tell her what YOU'D love to see HER do ... maybe your fantasies are close, who knows. And if she gets pissed off, just tell her its a crazy fantasy of yours and let it drop.
But I don't suggest you springing "cuckolding" on her ... for one she won't understand the logic of it, and two, she may interpret it as you are getting bored with her or not loving her.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome, you've said a lot already that helps with suggestions. Dated 9 years ... wow ... and has she ever mentioned an interest in marriage at all?
So, I'm thinking your desire to be cuckolded by her is to regenerate your sex drive for her, maybe?
Most men do go through a number of emotional feelings when they see their woman taking cock or sucking cock of another man. I think its better you know what her deeper sexual desires really ARE before heading off in one specific direction.
Women don't often share their deepest sexual desires to their spouses, many times because men just don't think to ask, or their relationship isn't quite at the "share all" stage.
It took me 5 years just to get my wife to masturbate to orgasm in front of me ... I love watching her have orgasms. She goes through all the stages ... flushed skin, hard nipples, rapid pulse & heart beat, lots of fluid dripping out of her, etc etc. Sometimes I'd prefer watching her masturbate to fucking her because I can see everything that's happening to her.
So I'd start with getting into sharing sexual fantasies ... I mean, after 9 years the intensity isn't probably what it was initially, and that's the desire.
I've always found 3 or 4 "well built" margaritas will encourage most ladies to drop their shields and start talking. See what she's hiding from you. The two of you could do it together and if you go first tell her what YOU'D love to see HER do ... maybe your fantasies are close, who knows. And if she gets pissed off, just tell her its a crazy fantasy of yours and let it drop.
But I don't suggest you springing "cuckolding" on her ... for one she won't understand the logic of it, and two, she may interpret it as you are getting bored with her or not loving her.
View attachment 6146732
I think my desire to be cuckolded does come from wanting to reinvigorate our sex lives and a prior experience I had when I was younger being cuckolded by my first gf. At the time it upset me but once she admitted it I asked her all the details and was insanely turned on by hearing them. I completely agree about enjoying watching my gf have orgasims it turns me on as well I have been able to introduce some sex toys to the bedroom and we enjoy using those. I think I’m going to use your idea and use some alcohol to try to explore our feeling and see how she feels maybe this weekend. Wish me luck!

I think I’m going to use your idea and use some alcohol to try to explore our feeling and see how she feels maybe this weekend.
I'm very partial to "well made" margaritas, myself. A while back the stores came out with a pre-mix in a bottle that tastes exactly like a bar-made margarita. Only thing I do is pour my desired serving size from the bottle into a shaker of ice, shake 20 seconds then pour into a glass. (no measuring necessary) If you want froth with your margaritas (I do) add an egg white, shake hard for 30 seconds then pour into glass. Take a lime and squeeze a few drops of lime juice over the frothy mix and BINGO ... a true bar-made margaritas. She'll want to have several of these which is EXACTLY what you'll want her to get, then she'll even share her most private stories ... maybe let you read her diary. LOL
Most the big chain grocery stores carry this in their beer & wine secton.
Margarita.jpeg

Last edited:
I think my desire to be cuckolded does come from wanting to reinvigorate our sex lives and a prior experience I had when I was younger being cuckolded by my first gf. At the time it upset me but once she admitted it I asked her all the details and was insanely turned on by hearing them. I completely agree about enjoying watching my gf have orgasims it turns me on as well I have been able to introduce some sex toys to the bedroom and we enjoy using those. I think I’m going to use your idea and use some alcohol to try to explore our feeling and see how she feels maybe this weekend. Wish me luck!
You DO have to communicate your desires. No good comes from being in a relationship and living within a fantasy that you’re all alone in, espesh when the other person figures so centrally in your vision of the thing fulfilled. It’s selfish and alienates you from her.

Back