Finding the right cage

So we've had many firsts lately. My mistriss/wife finally admitted that she's been looking for a cage to fit me. The regular 2" rings most cages come with, do not fit me. They are too tight a fit. The cage needs to be extra small as most of the time it sits at 1-2". Any advise on how to find a large 2.5 -3" ring for the cages? Custom cages are going for $400 which is way high for our budget. Right now, I'm only allowed to have orgasms every Monday and every other weekend. I've been following this schedule well for 3 weeks now. Let me know any advise on this new venture of ours.

Nice, let me know if you do that as a side gig. I'd love to give you the business, especially knowing what to look for in a cage.
Nope, don’t print for others yet, still just as a plaything. I don’t recommend finding a chastity devicemand putting spikes in it, then printing in hard (ish) plastic, like I did.

not that I’m trying again or anything……

the problem I had with that first attempt is it’s a good size without the spikes and needs to be resized to have them. Plus it needs an emergency release otherwise you end up cutting your dick when you rip it off.

So we've had many firsts lately. My mistriss/wife finally admitted that she's been looking for a cage to fit me. The regular 2" rings most cages come with, do not fit me. They are too tight a fit. The cage needs to be extra small as most of the time it sits at 1-2". Any advise on how to find a large 2.5 -3" ring for the cages? Custom cages are going for $400 which is way high for our budget. Right now, I'm only allowed to have orgasms every Monday and every other weekend. I've been following this schedule well for 3 weeks now. Let me know any advise on this new venture of ours.
Jefisry on Amazon. Great selection.

Attachments

• D1DECD25-C478-4D19-8364-07A1898FCF1C.jpeg
    D1DECD25-C478-4D19-8364-07A1898FCF1C.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 69
I got my hubby a plastic one, a silicone one and a metal one.....our favorite is the metal one....it comes with 3 different sizes rings and like " distancers" for adjustment in the length of the cage, u can get them at the website with.....a....
We can recommend it, as its suitable for everyday as well. Of course related to the shape of the cage it avoids erection, additionally u can wear ballties.

Attachments

• 20230209_110533.jpg
    20230209_110533.jpg
    997.2 KB · Views: 41
Ok so I measured around my balls and cock and it’s 9 inches? So what size dock ring do I need? My cock by itself is 4” around. I can’t figure this out and it’s frustrating. I had a 2” ring that wouldn’t fit but it was close. It was hinged and I almost could get it closed but not quite. My Wife tried helping but she was scared she would hurt me. Ideas!

Back