Finding bbc

Depends on where u live, websites like this are cool... but i notice the locations are better in warm weather areas or big cities

Depends on where u live, websites like this are cool... but i notice the locations are better in warm weather areas or big cities
We are from nw ohio,we are an older couple,the bar scene doesn't seem like an option. This site has some we'd like to hook up with but they are all kinda far away. We are hoping to find a place or site that wil allow it to be spontaneous because our busy schedules make planning hard to work out

I've had to resort to hunting....because of circumstances I have to go about 2 1/2 hours or more from home to meet up but there are a couple of bars I've had good luck with and then there are a few hotels with bars in them that have paid off. K

I've had to resort to hunting....because of circumstances I have to go about 2 1/2 hours or more from home to meet up but there are a couple of bars I've had good luck with and then there are a few hotels with bars in them that have paid off. K[/Q
Are you from the nw ohio area? If so would like to know the places that will help us find what we are looking for

Sometimes it better to be the "hunted"...two and a half hours may be worth exactly what you want,crave and love...come to Cleveland,I can host

We are from nw ohio,we are an older couple,the bar scene doesn't seem like an option. This site has some we'd like to hook up with but they are all kinda far away. We are hoping to find a place or site that wil allow it to be spontaneous because our busy schedules make planning hard to work out
I couldn't have said it any plainer, schedule prohibits me from acting on promising prospects. It's be nice to find an centrally located place in Ohio, for those in this lifestyle.

Where are the easiest places for couples to find black men?
That’s easy... most black men can sense when hot married white pussy is around and don’t really care if the hubby is right next to them. All you have to do is go up to the black man you choose and say in a sexy bedroom voice “how ya doin”, trust me, you’ll be getting bent over before you make it to the parking lot. Black men circle the waters like a shark for vulnerable white married pussy. When we’re (black men) are in the range of a Hot Wife, we can literally feel it. All you have to do is say “How yu doin?”

Back