Finding a bull has turned into finding a unicorn

addickted825

Couple
Real Person
From
FL, US
It's become a huge pain in the ass to find "the one". We've had our fair share of fakes, flakes, snakes, and scares, and quite frankly we're super disenchanted with the idea of a regular bull becoming a reality. We had one and lost him -- moved away and then stopped showing up, or the times we did hook up it became a 5-10 minute thing.

The wife isn't super picky, and she's always down. We never had a period of having to "train" or coerce her into being interested in the lifestyle, so our relationship has been a dream come true. We are 100% on the same wave length. We're both attractive (not that my looks necessarily matter), super laid back and approachable, etc. I guess what I'm getting at is at what point do you decide to throw in the towel?

We don't live in a remote area or anything, so I'm confused why this isn't happening. Any one else had/have this problem?

Some background: Husband has been in the lifestyle for about 9 years, and wife has been in it for about 4 (since we've been together). I've taken a break for one reason or another a few times, but its at the point now where constantly pursuing another partner makes us not want to do it at all.

It's challenging on both sides.....as finding a QOS couple is elusive as well. Is proximity a deal breaker? I'm 46 single, no children. I live in Austin tx (transplanted from NYC) but travel to Fla frequently for business. I work in finance. I describe myself as others have: A professional, sapiophile, polished, respectful, real, reliable confident, articulate/well-educated, cerebral, not overly loquacious but love a great conversation and a good listener and discrete.

I am a non-smoker, 10", athletic, experienced, non-smoker, no *******, clean/disease free. I've been in the LS for over 15 yrs

That's probably enough for now. Look forward to your reply

It's challenging on both sides.....as finding a QOS couple is elusive as well. Is proximity a deal breaker? I'm 46 single, no children. I live in Austin tx (transplanted from NYC) but travel to Fla frequently for business. I work in finance. I describe myself as others have: A professional, sapiophile, polished, respectful, real, reliable confident, articulate/well-educated, cerebral, not overly loquacious but love a great conversation and a good listener and discrete.

I am a non-smoker, 10", athletic, experienced, non-smoker, no *******, clean/disease free. I've been in the LS for over 15 yrs

That's probably enough for now. Look forward to your reply

Yeah, proximity is a pretty big deal. That's part of the problem. Everyone from Orlando stops talking to us once we start talking logistics. And it doesn't matter how clear and concise we are about expectations and travelling, we get hit up anyway and its always the same - "Thats a lot of driving". Yeah. Thats why we said "Daytona" lol.

We don't want just a random hook up every once in awhile. Short of her jumping on regular dating apps, staying active on SDC and here is all we can come up with.

I realize that. Maybe we're trying to hard, idk.
I hear you. It's a crappy situation that I can relate to. I am like the first guy who replied to you, fit, personable, has social graces, has time on my hands to be accommodating, etc. Doesn't matter, and I'm not the type to do parties and such. I know you can get quick fixes there, but I prefer discreet encounters in which one can take all the time in the world to really get into screwing the hell out of each other to our heart's content. Some level of intimacy, albeit lustfully inspired makes the action better and hotter.

I feel you..although a couple with an attractive woman that are not finding what you want makes me feel it will always be worse for me a single bull (straight) who is open to a couple such as yourself. Living in NY appears to be a problem.

Trying too hard is never a good thing. You are a couple already and able to enjoy each other. No need to put pressure on it, really. For what you are looking for it is important that there is mutual attraction/sympathy and respect with the guy.

Personally, i think it is harder to find a regular relationship with someone online. Most of the people on dating apps or lifestyle sites seem to be looking for "fast sex" rather than a long-term relationship, and if they are, they are rather looking for a couple-relationship with a woman than a Hotwife-lifestyle relationship. On the other hand there are many people out there "in the real world" who will be open to play but not subscribe to a swinger's platform. ;)

There are pros and cons on any field. If you find a guy on a night out on the town, he will probably not be familiar with a Hotwife lifestyle. If you find a guy on a lifestyle related site online, you will probably "not like his smell" when you meet him for real. ImO it would be best to take pressure out of the game, enjoy the fun as a couple first, maybe invite a guy one or the other night for a one-time-thing, and, if you click there may be a chance to make it long term. At least you don't "buy the cat in the sack" that way. ;)

As far as this site is concerned, it is not (only) a dating site for real meetings. But if you like to find someone here, it could be beneficial to also verify as a real couple. just sayin'

Good luck!

Yeah, proximity is a pretty big deal. That's part of the problem. Everyone from Orlando stops talking to us once we start talking logistics. And it doesn't matter how clear and concise we are about expectations and travelling, we get hit up anyway and its always the same - "Thats a lot of driving". Yeah. Thats why we said "Daytona" lol.

We don't want just a random hook up every once in awhile. Short of her jumping on regular dating apps, staying active on SDC and here is all we can come up with.
I just sent you a PM hit me up we can for sure arrange something great for all parties

It's become a huge pain in the ass to find "the one". We've had our fair share of fakes, flakes, snakes, and scares, and quite frankly we're super disenchanted with the idea of a regular bull becoming a reality. We had one and lost him -- moved away and then stopped showing up, or the times we did hook up it became a 5-10 minute thing.

The wife isn't super picky, and she's always down. We never had a period of having to "train" or coerce her into being interested in the lifestyle, so our relationship has been a dream come true. We are 100% on the same wave length. We're both attractive (not that my looks necessarily matter), super laid back and approachable, etc. I guess what I'm getting at is at what point do you decide to throw in the towel?

We don't live in a remote area or anything, so I'm confused why this isn't happening. Any one else had/have this problem?

Some background: Husband has been in the lifestyle for about 9 years, and wife has been in it for about 4 (since we've been together). I've taken a break for one reason or another a few times, but its at the point now where constantly pursuing another partner makes us not want to do it at all.
Its hard finding a good match.

My husband is black American, very big black cock and I love how we fuck and he is not a cuck, so I am not looking for what most of the guys are offering. We like to play together, I love getting fucked by multiple men, love anal, and all 3 holes filled with big black cock.

Most of the guys who contact me are looking for the cuck scenario without ever asking what we are looking for. I think its pretty simple to ask, what are you guys looking for? They always come at us like my husband is a cuck and I'm just begging for big black cock, haha.

When I get that I just brush them off, waste of time. I don't have time to train these guys how to approach us.

That's the most important thing that they don't get, they have to appeal to the hubby and the wifey, Any guy should assume that the hubby and wifey will both consider the opportunity.

These guys have no clue, haha

The search continues.....

There's nothing wrong with being picky, you should be. Your first experience in the lifestyle is a very big impression to make. I think it's natural for couples in the beginning to take their time. It's a very big addition to a relationship. We had our first experience and took months after to make sure it was right. Slowly working it into our lifestyle now.

My husband is black American, very big black cock and I love how we fuck and he is not a cuck, so I am not looking for what most of the guys are offering. We like to play together, I love getting fucked by multiple men, love anal, and all 3 holes filled with big black cock.

Most of the guys who contact me are looking for the cuck scenario without ever asking what we are looking for. I think its pretty simple to ask, what are you guys looking for? They always come at us like my husband is a cuck and I'm just begging for big black cock, haha.

When I get that I just brush them off, waste of time. I don't have time to train these guys how to approach us.

That's the most important thing that they don't get, they have to appeal to the hubby and the wifey, Any guy should assume that the hubby and wifey will both consider the opportunity.

Very well put

Agree with this 100%!!!
It almost seems our area in East Texas (Tyler) is like a “Bull free zone”.... 😢
Plenty of fakes & “one-hitters” available, but no Bull’s that want something serious & long term...
All we can do is continue the hunt & hope for the best I guess 🤞🏻

(...)

(...)

When you search then search wise! Those guys have no clue because you don't give them any.
You say "I think its pretty simple to ask, what are you guys looking for?" and that's true 100%. But also it is pretty simple to say what you are looking for. Some people will expect your husband to be a "cuck" because that's 95% of the couples on this site or more, and you don't claim to be different.
If you want to attract the right people, you have to present yourselves accordingly.

Some observations...
You don't have anything in the "About" section on your profile. - Yet you are complaining about others not understanding your situation and who you are looking for.
You don't have a location provided on your profile. - Yet you are saying you'd like to have real meetings with the right guys.
You are not verified as a real couple. - Yet you expect others to take you for real?

Some suggestions...
Say who you are and who you are looking for on your profile.
If you want to have meet-ups, state your location info on your profile.
If you are indeed a real couple, also verify as real. More pleople will take you seriously, if you do.

Just my two cents added. Enjoy life and the lifestyle and good luck with finding what you are looking for! Regards.

When you search then search wise! Those guys have no clue because you don't give them any.
You say "I think its pretty simple to ask, what are you guys looking for?" and that's true 100%. But also it is pretty simple to say what you are looking for. Some people will expect your husband to be a "cuck" because that's 95% of the couples on this site or more, and you don't claim to be different.
If you want to attract the right people, you have to present yourselves accordingly.

Some observations...
You don't have anything in the "About" section on your profile. - Yet you are complaining about others not understanding your situation and who you are looking for.
You don't have a location provided on your profile. - Yet you are saying you'd like to have real meetings with the right guys.
You are not verified as a real couple. - Yet you expect others to take you for real?

Some suggestions...
Say who you are and who you are looking for on your profile.
If you want to have meet-ups, state your location info on your profile.
If you are indeed a real couple, also verify as real. More pleople will take you seriously, if you do.

Just my two cents added. Enjoy life and the lifestyle and good luck with finding what you are looking for! Regards.
Get a life loser

I just went to your profile and looked at your media both your video and your picture is super sexy. It’s a damn shame that you guys don’t have a regular bull out there in Florida.

Guys come on get off the bench and make this couple happy! Her ass is magnificent in doggy!

finding the right guy is a process though. Don’t rush it take your time and have a good interviews. And most of all I don’t give up.

This is our dilemma exactly. We get the same problem when it comes to planning frequent encounters, when seeking our long-term addition to our relationship. It is so frustrating, and definitely makes you want to throw in the towel. However I believe unicorns exist. So good luck 🦄🦄🦄

Back