Find the time

I hit up my couple earlier today asking if she had time for a quick meet. She told me she could meet for some quick play in the car while she was picking up items for a party. Curious how many other wives would make time to satisfy their bulls when time was tight?
My usually go for a bj .

I'm unsure how to answer but what I would say is that usually a Bull has primacy. That is on birthdays and Christmas if He wants to see the wife then generally it's the case that He gets his way. It takes some understanding at first and it means a hubbie can have lots of alone time but it's a case of knowing ones place on the pecking order

I'm unsure how to answer but what I would say is that usually a Bull has primacy. That is on birthdays and Christmas if He wants to see the wife then generally it's the case that He gets his way. It takes some understanding at first and it means a hubbie can have lots of alone time but it's a case of knowing ones place on the pecking order
I like that my wife wants to come, not that im commanding her to. Although she likes that too. No matter what shes doin if i hit her up she finds the time to meet me for a session.

As detailed in earlier posts, we went from curious swinger newbies to our current commitment, which is that wife is now BBC Owned Cunt Wife, and as part of the discussion when agreeing to that, I explained there will be times when one of her bulls calls and wants to visit that night, and that if we had prior plans, she’ll have to break them in order to accommodate. Now, we’ll be real and fair about it, but if she wants to be bbc owned, she will have to make her mouth and pussy available as his cumdump when needed.

It’s not as simple as another guy asking me for sex. Other things come first. I have met some regulars for parking lot sex but it was a mutual decision and we had time.

Back