Finally have a date. Looking for huge BBC to give my wife what shes been needing. Las Vegas, 1st weekend in February

Should i blindfold her for the meeting?

• Yes

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
Let me start saying that we do have some requirements/rules. So please be respectul of our expectations. I know this aint gonna be easy.

Well of course u must be well hung.
+8.5" only no less. Real thick. Around 25 yrs old - 40 yrs old. In shape, preferably muscular. Real clean hygeine. Well groomed. Well mannered and respectful of our boundaries. Someone who knows how to take it slow as well as be agressive as well. Know what ur doing. I will be participating as well, for about half the time. U must be ok with hubby taking pics and recording.

We do have a couple of rules too.
Must wear condom at all times only during penetration.
Not a must for blowjobs. But
No kissing, on her lips. U can lick,suck, or rub anywhere else.

We will play at nite. We can meet up for a little bit only for some quik drinks or whatever and introduce ourselves. But Wife n I will do our own thing during our stay. We can also chat when u come up to our room to break the ice.

The plan is to have u watch, while she sucks my dick. Just for a about 5 min or so. Then Slowly join in and and lube her ass n pussy. hopefully eat it. Or if shes already wet n horny u can rub and smack ur cock head up againt her pussy lips. So pretty much want u to go easy at at first. She really wants a dp for sure. Eventually after that u can take over and fuck pound her like the slut she is... or watever u wanna do with her

View attachment 2273178View attachment 2273180View attachment 2273183View attachment 2273184View attachment 2273186View attachment 2273188View attachment 2273189View attachment 2273190
Sexy wife

Back