Femmes de Montréal

I can be a cameraman at any time for seeing bbcs fucking hotwives! Damn I like to watch that! Also I like to organize private fuck with a nice dinner and something classy! I live in Quebec city but I go to Mtl a lot! I can bring few guests to the St-James or if some visit Quebec city, I can organize something at the Garrison club and a sex party either at home, hotel or even at the Rumeur swinger club!
Coming to Quebec city next month with my girl. Looking for something to do there and some adult fun. We will be there Dec 26 thru the 29th and to Montreal 29th thru the 1st

Coming to Quebec city next month with my girl. Looking for something to do there and some adult fun. We will be there Dec 26 thru the 29th and to Montreal 29th thru the 1st
let me know I will be your wingman and show you around and some clubs...

I can be a cameraman at any time for seeing bbcs fucking hotwives! Damn I like to watch that! Also I like to organize private fuck with a nice dinner and something classy! I live in Quebec city but I go to Mtl a lot! I can bring few guests to the St-James or if some visit Quebec city, I can organize something at the Garrison club and a sex party either at home, hotel or even at the Rumeur swinger club!

Can we communicate in private ? lol

Sorry still new here… how can I be sure conversation will be private and not visible to all the public ?

Should we communicate by email or is there a way to make our exchanges private here?
Yeap you can send a private message see the envelope icon...ttyl

Back