Favorite Positions

Missionary so that we can look in each others eyes and see just how we are affecting the other person, see just how much pleasure we're giving them
My girlfriend told me with a black man she prefer the missionary because it is a good position to fall pregnant. In the long term this is what we want!

sit on my face (ass facing me) and suck my tool, then Doggie style, then sit on my face again (navel facing me) where I can caress her breast.

About any position that gets my cock in a woman's pussy is a good position. However I do enjoy missionary. I find it a tremendous turn on watching a woman's facial expression when she knows I am going over the top and I am going to cum in her. Very hot, very erotic, very primal. Missionary is a great position during the refractory period after an orgasm. I love laying there with my cock still in her after I have blown my nuts into her. A little conversation and play and then work the cock and get it hard again and get the second round going without ever having broken contact. Cowgirl is also pretty good for this.
yes, yes, yes to the second round!

missionary is good one...i like to see how deep i can go and the look of my prey...i mean...sex partners face, while i'm going deep.

doggy style too since i like to pull hair, slap her ass cheek until they are bright red, and grip the back of her neck and her breast

Back