Favorite place to meet up

Hotwife smokes because it's sexy.
(When these pictures were taken, one of my lovers loved the bald pussy and the other the hairy. Everyone got what he wanted!)

23920397.jpg
23761619.jpg23761621.jpg23761637.jpg23761639.jpg23761641.jpg

Oh I don't think there is a link between smoking and hotwifing. There are guys that have a smoking fetish not my thing but okay. I don't have a issue with smoking think she shouldn't do it while we have sex lol. Most people I know that smoke go out to he smoking area or smoke outside and keep it off those that don't. Have ran across rude people that don't. Have also saw rude people that don't smoke go to the somking patio and complain because there is smoke . Most people are considerate, but the ones that are not are the ones you remember.

I am sure the very vast majority of the population would think most things talked about on this website are gross.

I have a smoking fetish, I’ve noticed most of the queen of spades Ive met in real life that love bbc also smoke. Idk, I love seeing it, disklike the smell but it’s so sexy
As an ex smoker I am repulsed by the smell of smoke. But to your point, watching a woman smoke, especially after a good fuck, is hot as hell, or it is in my mind because when that really happens, that smell is just yuck. LOL. Oh! the tricks the human brain can play.... :)

Back