Favorite hotwife?

In no particular order

Sandra Ottersen
Janet Mason
Rio Blaze
Alysha Morgan

Fav scene is Some Young BBC with a very sexy and flirty Alysha :)

That first movie is a HOT young amateur blonde wife 'playing' while hubby films. The 2nd movie is Babs doing her thing. 3rd movie is a hotwife named 'Good Pussy Gloria', her boyfriend sold her movies on the 'net for a short time. 4th movie is a hotwife named 'Spokane Wife' and hubby filmed these movies. Somehow her lover leaked 3 of her movies all over the internet. Its really good candid stuff. And the last movie is a wife named Amy who made 3 movies for the 'Wifebreeders' site back in the mid 2000's. All of those are good movies, and hard to find. I have all those amateur movies, so write me here and I can help you if you're interested.
Thanks mate.

Clip 1. They all 3 seem to get on well and have a real connection so I do wonder if there could be more, after all they mention its the second fuck meet of the weekend at the start of the clip.

Clip 2. Babs, I have 2 of here, are there any more of her you know of? Well I think I have 2, second one its a tthreesome, and for some shes wearing a black vest?

3 I have 4 clips from her about 20 minutes each, could all be from the same night or just the same 2 bulls everytime, do you know of any more and where I can find them.

4. Think I have all 3 of her vids, there is a 4th which I think is her, wearing a white vest and shorts.

5. Again I think I have all 3 of her clips.

If you can think of any others you think I'd like from considering those clips feel free to let me know. Thanks.

Last edited:
Used to like Janet Mason before she went all on pro. Really took away from being a hot wife for me.
Loved Jan Bs site more for the married ladies that she introduced.
I used to follow creamypies and hotwivesandgirlfriends and robinstreehouse
But I think my favorite was hot wife Jackie hotwifehotel

J
Jackie is something a bit special.

I really liked a hotwife who has had two videos (I think they were from Fetish Fun Films, but I can't be sure).

First and most famous video is this one:

And the second video is:

There's also a video of the sister from the first video having a threesome out there somewhere.

Unfortunately, I think these are the only two videos of her out there. There were a couple more images from what appears like different shoots but I can't find them atm.

Back