favorite clothes to wear to bed?

Looking good men love to see lady in sexes thing more women need to do that it's call dressing for your man. your black lover tell you to wear sheer clothes wear them if he said to wear short dressed and skirts do it ever in public your is whore be proud to do it ever very low cut top as let white people know that your is whore and that what counts.

Looking good men love to see lady in sexes thing more women need to do that it's call dressing for your man. your black lover tell you to wear sheer clothes wear them if he said to wear short dressed and skirts do it ever in public your is whore be proud to do it ever very low cut top as let white people know that your is whore and that what counts.
Thank you Patti ,

I have had the same black lover for 15 years now so I know exactly how he likes me to dress for sex . I did wear this outfit for him and he loved it , he's about a foot taller than me so he loves me to wear heels and I keep them on as long as I can. Mainly he likes me in just stockings and high heels x

nude-mature-girl-with-black-heels-in-bed-2708.jpg

Back