Fantasy Land 1 Tampa FL

We go to Fantasy Land every time we are in Tampa. I've had a lot of fun there. One time when I walked in I was greeted by two good looking black guys. After flirting with them I told them I;d love to play, but all of the private rooms were taken. That was no problem. They asked the guys who were in one of the rooms if we could use it. The guys were more than willing to let us have the room. As soon as we entered the room both guys got naked, then they remove my dress. On another time a girlfriend of mine and i played strip pool. We were both topless and our skirts pulled up over our ass before the first game ended. My girlfriend was bent over being fucked from behind while she blew my husband. i was bent over getting fucked while I held onto the pool table. Then we moved the party into the theater. The guys who wanted to participate got on the stage in front of the screen. My girl friend and I went down the line sucking all of them. We called it 32 flavors. My face and tits were covered in cum.

I'm sure you'll ave a great time. We will be there again in October.

heyo if you need a 10 inch bbc, hit me up, im in the tampa area and i have tons of content to show.

Attachments

• _LBHI3-T0J_V3MfpAWmi9mGQZLQijs4sIswlUHs72yA.jpg
    _LBHI3-T0J_V3MfpAWmi9mGQZLQijs4sIswlUHs72yA.jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 40
Back