Fantasy coming true??

You want strangers to tell you what to do? My guy, do you. If you want to get cucked, get cucked. If you not ready, then you are not ready. And you don't sound ready. There's no coming back from this once she gets Blacked. Think about it, make a choice and accept whatever comes with it.

My thoughts: you've already been cucked psychologically. This woman will fuck him at some point whether you know it or not. She went back to a guy she's always had a thing for. And after 2 years she's not ready to let you hit it? Come on *******, take your rightful place at the bottom and enjoy the show. Plus, sounds like you don't understand women

My thoughts: you've already been cucked psychologically. This woman will fuck him at some point whether you know it or not. She went back to a guy she's always had a thing for. And after 2 years she's not ready to let you hit it? Come on *******, take your rightful place at the bottom and enjoy the show. Plus, sounds like you don't understand women
True. For sure she will fuck him.

Hello,
So I was hesitant to share but I don’t know how to feel about it happening and wanted other perspectives. My girlfriend (21) and I (23) have been together for 2 years and while we do everything together I told her about my fantasy about a year ago. She still hasn’t had sex with me stating she just doesn’t feel ready yet so I never pushed her. Last weekend, She came over and and we got further and did things such as touching kissing and oral but it still wasn’t intercourse. That night we talked about her getting her first BBC and with previous conversations we already had someone in mind…an old middle school/high school friend of hers she had a crush on that I knew of as well.
She decided to add him on Snapchat with my permission first. He messaged her first and has been pushy with her all week trying to meet up with her and hook up and she’s been keeping me updated constantly. She has an extremely busy schedule so it’s been difficult to even pick a time and date for her with him. Today she has a work party and he offered to pick her up after?He doesn’t know about me being in the picture and he also hasn’t revealed to her that he has a girlfriend which we found out through social media but he told her it would have to be kept quiet. she hasn’t seen this guy since freshman year of high school. She is now 21 and I’m 23. She seems to really want him and wants to make it happen tonight…do I let this happen knowing she hasn’t had intercourse with me? she tells me if I say no then it’s no but she seems a little sad about it as she says this is now our fantasy together. I need opinions and thoughts.
(I tried to summarize what’s happening as much as possible as I didn’t want to write an entire book lol so I did skip a few parts of the background story)
Not a winning proposition at all. She is good as gone….

Sounds like she's just been teasing and leading you a long she's going to fuck this black guy and you're probably never going to get it

Back