Fantasies

any of you wives had bbc fantasies & what were they about?

Just posted this morning

So as a hotwife and luv coming up with fantasy situations this one has always seemed so hot to me, but sadly out of reach. Living in Tampa area of Florida this could be possible with right situation but so hard to make happen. I have always had this fantasy of getting a job with a BBC boss or supervisor where I am the secretary or assistant. Would actually do work but on occasion weekly have some extra curricular fun in the office with my boss.

The logistics are so hard though. Finding the right person, right BBC, right job, etc.. Ahh what is a girl to do. Been on my mind lately as hubby brought up again since I stay at home for last 8 yrs and in passing was like (Hey you holding out for your dream job). Anyways just figured I would share since do not post much on here.

Just posted this morning

So as a hotwife and luv coming up with fantasy situations this one has always seemed so hot to me, but sadly out of reach. Living in Tampa area of Florida this could be possible with right situation but so hard to make happen. I have always had this fantasy of getting a job with a BBC boss or supervisor where I am the secretary or assistant. Would actually do work but on occasion weekly have some extra curricular fun in the office with my boss.

The logistics are so hard though. Finding the right person, right BBC, right job, etc.. Ahh what is a girl to do. Been on my mind lately as hubby brought up again since I stay at home for last 8 yrs and in passing was like (Hey you holding out for your dream job). Anyways just figured I would share since do not post much on here.
I have some temp work for you. . . DM me!

My ex gf had a fantasy of walking into a bar on the wrong side of town, she told me to meet her there but I get lost and don’t show up for more than an hour. By the time I show up she is naked on the pool table, surrounded by a dozen bbc’s, they each are taking their turn with her, anyway they wanted to. She is trying to fight them off but they are holding her down as they each fuck her and use her as a cum dump. She doesn’t see me come in or know that I’m told to shut my mouth and ****** to watch my hot wife being impregnated against both of our wills.
Just a fantasy

Back