Fallbrook

yeah that's kinda far. but im sure if you have it worth the trip then you'd have better luck

My wife is very attractive and we're very accommodating, I can't imagine it being any better.

When it comes to swinging meetups, distance matters. Four hours each way is a heck of a long drive. It might work for one or two meetings but that's about it, no matter how hot the wife is.

It's funny that people say it's not a long drive and that it's doable but when it comes to actual reality, sitting in your car four hours each way is just too much. Better to find someone closer.

My wife is very attractive and we're very accommodating, I can't imagine it being any better.

When it comes to swinging meetups, distance matters. Four hours each way is a heck of a long drive. It might work for one or two meetings but that's about it, no matter how hot the wife is.

It's funny that people say it's not a long drive and that it's doable but when it comes to actual reality, sitting in your car four hours each way is just too much. Better to find someone closer.
yeah I agree, that travel time is a killer. seems to be the issue here is mostly finding someone close by. a needle in a haystack

yeah I agree, that travel time is a killer. seems to be the issue here is mostly finding someone close by. a needle in a haystack

It's a shame that swinging has become this way. It was easier before the internet to meet partners. I remember you would just go to the local adult bookstore and buy $1 swinger magazines or newspapers. They would categorize the ads by location. It was easy to narrow down your prospects by your area and only respond to those within an hour or so of you.

Now with the internet, you have people from all over the world posting ads all in one place. There's too many to sift though. If you want local categories, you have to go on sites that charge you for a membership and they are loaded with fake and spam ads run by the owners just to get people to join. Craig's List used to be ok if you didn't mind sifting through the BS, bot ads and so forth but they got shut down. All the free ad sites are taken over by prostitutes and the cops shut them all down.

Back