fall in love with the bull, is it possible?

I make it a point to say ahead of time "its LUST not LOVE." Makes the cuck feel better knowing I want to fuck not take their woman from them. Any woman that leaves her marriage for another man was never in love with the spouse. My 2 cents.

I make it a point to say ahead of time "its LUST not LOVE." Makes the cuck feel better knowing I want to fuck not take their woman from them. Any woman that leaves her marriage for another man was never in love with the spouse. My 2 cents.
Exactly

My husband and I have been very active swingers for many years. I've always thought that a cuckold was simply a male who enjoyed his wife having sex with others. I'm now seeing that cuckold is more of variation of BDSM.

My swing life is more about enjoying the pleasure of sex with others. After sex it's over! I don't want anyone spending the night or weekend.

We've known a lot of couples over the years, thousands all over the country. Most couples in the swing lifestyle stay together for a lifetime. It's an amazing sex life with no guilt or jealousy. All of the lifestyle couples who got a divorce were in a relationship. They were spending the night together. They were meeting on the side and having private conversations. There is no way you are going to do that and not develop feelings. I realize that some couples do this long term. If it works for all of you great. However, for most couples there is a very good chance this could blow up in your face. When it does everyone loses!

Back