Fakes

a lot of fakes on here, on my side tons of couples that are just white men trying to get off and collect pics and then white men who pretend to be females, talk about meeting and just disappear and ghost you.

Seems a lot of the couples on here its all about the white guy either cleaning up or serving.. less about the wife or the woman and what she wants.

A lot of fakes across the board, some were just complaining about verified couples and black men standing them up.. This is what happens on a website like this

a lot of fakes on here, on my side tons of couples that are just white men trying to get off and collect pics and then white men who pretend to be females, talk about meeting and just disappear and ghost you.

Seems a lot of the couples on here its all about the white guy either cleaning up or serving.. less about the wife or the woman and what she wants.

A lot of fakes across the board, some were just complaining about verified couples and black men standing them up.. This is what happens on a website like this
We agree that's why we like to chat on the phone before meeting.

Become verified members and make mutal agreements to video chat with any potentials. So many unverified peeps on here and it only takes a couple of minutes to take 3-4 pics and post them in the verification section. Doesn’t even have to have your face in it if that is a concern. Doesn’t mean you won’t get flaked on, and doesn’t mean the someone’s verification pics aren’t of someone else, but it helps to minimize the amount of fakes you have to deal with.

The worst part of this was the blow to her self confidence. She had already had a casual public meet with this guy. There were phone calls and texts for probably a month and then flake. Now I am going to have to build her confidence up.

The worst part of this was the blow to her self confidence. She had already had a casual public meet with this guy. There were phone calls and texts for probably a month and then flake. Now I am going to have to build her confidence up.
Doesn’t sound like he was a fake if he met in person and talked on the phone. More sounds like he didn’t show up for some reason. I would define fake more as a single male pretending to be a couple or a white boi pretending to be a BBC

Last edited:
Back